So I'm already on my second Seidio Innocase since getting my Bold in November. The first one cracked just above the headphone jack after about three months so they sent me a replacement under warranty. Now the replacement is cracked in the same place after about three months. The phone has never been dropped or abused as I try to take care of things, so this is rather disappointing. Part of me just wants to pitch the case, but it was $30, so I'm tempted to try to get a refund. I have liked the case as it doesn't add much bulk to the phone, but it really isn't worth spending $30 on if you're going to replace it each quarter.
    06-05-09 06:39 AM
    get an otter box. adds bulk and is pricey but it is the best case.
    06-05-09 09:19 PM
    stuck on getting the Otter Box or the Seidio Case 360
    06-11-09 03:26 PM
    06-13-09 12:57 AM
    stuck on getting the Otter Box or the Seidio Case 360

Had the otterbox for my 8320, but it makes the phone REALLY heavy and bulky. I got the 360 for my 8900 and had some issues, but I have heard that seidio is fixing the problems and have a new batch coming in this week. I have pre-ordered one because I just love that case so much. It offers complete protection, but looks very cool and sleek. It adds little weight and still fits in my case that I clip onto my bag.
    06-14-09 04:49 PM
    Just got the Otterbox defender on saturday..does add bulk..but is total protection and looks good

Robin
    06-14-09 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD