So I just got the otterbox and so far I love it...
    However, the film that lays over the main screen has a lot of bubbles underneath
    Is there a way to fix this?
    Also I ordered a vaja case and and am wondering if its easy to remove the vaja case so I can use the otterbox for work and then switch back after...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 10:19 PM
    rug your fingers on the screen and on the inside...
    It's been talked about before...
    05-18-09 11:16 PM
    Mist it with baby powder. Just hold the inside of the ob case over the bottle of baby powder and squeeze the bottle. A super light layer of powder should form on the inside screen. After that just make sure its not too thick or too thin. Its what I did and it works great. Pm me if you need more help.

05-19-09 02:23 AM
    I got the outer box and its great I use it when I go 4wheeling

05-19-09 07:17 AM
    I've had the Otterbox v2 for the Storm for about a month now and have been quite happy. Otterbox did a great job fixing all but a couple of bugs in the original release. As far protecting my Storm, short of jumping in the pool I'm completely confident it's protected. I still wish the muffling of the speaker/mic were a little less but it is more than worth the trade-off in protection.
    05-19-09 08:18 AM
    I took the Otterbox screen protector off and enjoy the case MUCH more now. The screen protector sticking and the crackling sound were driving me crazy.

Grey
    05-19-09 08:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD