Hello fellow addicts!

Anyways, for work I dress in professional attire and clip my holster on my belt on my right side. Everything is perfect and within reach.

Now when I dress casual, I wear jeans, shorts or khakis with no belt and keep my phone in my pocket.

Now that the Case Mate Fuel came out, I'm dying to purchase this and use it all the time, but other than work when I don't wear a belt, I wouldn't know how to wear it. I can try and wear a belt with all my casual pants, but honestly (now this is the silly part), it all feels very bulky and (GASP) I feel wide when I have a tshirt on that is untucked and covering the holster. haha

My question is: where/.how do you wear your holsters when you dress casual? Front, back, side to side? haha Thanks!

Julian
    06-08-09 01:54 AM
    Why not just buy a belt?
    06-08-09 02:05 AM
    Why not just buy a belt?
    I have belts that I can wear, but its just that it just feels bulky...haha I know I know, its a silly question...just wanted to get some thoughts...
    06-08-09 02:10 AM
    Put the BB in your pocket.. When you dont wear a belt :P

My attempt to a solution haha.
    06-08-09 03:20 AM
    I think someones trying to blow there own trumpet roflmao *joking* just put in the leather holster and place It in ur pocket that's all I use lol and I'm soo proud I have no lil nicks at side or nowt lolz loving me bb bold

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 04:25 AM
    I personally clip the holster on the bottom part of my pants / shorts pocket when going casual...
    06-08-09 04:28 AM
    Put the holter in your pocket with the clip holding the poecket...clip the holster to a belt loop if they are strong ehough...some of my casual shorts 'expand'; the area of the shorts that expands is usually tough enough to hold the clip.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 04:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD