...how do I get my Berry out of the holster? Once it's in there, it's in there. I had to practically yank and pry it out.

Thanks...
    04-02-09 05:54 PM
    Your putting it in "Face In" right?
    04-02-09 06:00 PM
    No. I was putting it face out. This is incorrect?
    04-02-09 06:02 PM
    Yes the case goes in "face in"
    04-02-09 06:05 PM
    Oops! I'll try it face in in a bit and see if it slides out more easily.

Thanks.
    04-02-09 06:07 PM
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-02-09 09:23 PM
    Oops! I'll try it face in in a bit and see if it slides out more easily.

Thanks.
    No worries. I was at the VZW store and it was in the package so I quickly took it apart without looking that it was face in while in the box. Trying to get it back in had me scratching my head for 30 seconds until I realized - DOH, other way........

The sales lady when I got to the counter laughed and said, a little trouble with the otterbox sir - smile........
    04-02-09 09:25 PM
    Yes indeed. Heh heh...
    04-02-09 09:28 PM
    I sometime put it in face out with no problem getting it out. I wear mine face in most of the time...
    04-02-09 11:02 PM
    Did the holster come with it or did you have to buy it separately? I want to order one and I see the holster in the picture on the cb store but the info doesn't mention it
    04-02-09 11:27 PM
    Yes all Otterbox cases will come with the holster. It's a set.
    04-03-09 08:16 AM
    Time here for the Otterbox snicker. No worries, though!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 09:12 AM
    Just got mine for the curve. Typing on it in the new case now. Gotta figure out if I like the membrane or not, but I love the armor it provides. Reminds me of my old never-dies-even-when-you-throw-it Qualcomm phone circa 1998. :-)

04-17-09 08:40 PM
    Otterbox will be my next purchase I believe. Just wish it had another colored one besides yellow
    04-17-09 08:56 PM
    I also have the Otterbox and even tho I have not dropped it I find the peace of mind knowing if I did then I would most like do nothing more than dust it off.
    Yester I bet with your job it get banged around a bit.
    04-17-09 09:20 PM
    Otterbox will be my next purchase I believe. Just wish it had another colored one besides yellow
    They also come in solid black. Thats the one I have for my curve.
    04-17-09 10:05 PM
    The Otter Box is the best thing ever made for a BB. I work with sprint and I drop my phone about 5 times a day on tile and it has not gave me one problem. Best thing ever.
    04-18-09 07:24 PM
    Just got mine in for my storm. Really like it so far. Also feel like a dummy because I was fighting to put it in the holster as well. I was actually going to email the company about it. Ohhhh..face first...tried it - went in easily... Go figure....lol

I also have a Seidio case I and holster. I use it every day. I am using the Otter when I do police work. They are both great in their own ways.

But again thanks for the info....appreciate it.....
    04-18-09 07:38 PM
    I love the Otterbox but I have one issue....the outer skin is starting to stretch. The small strip across the bottom is starting to get in the way of putting it back in the holster. Don't get me wrong, this case is the best thing since sliced bread (for Curves anyway) but I foresee a big problem without my outer shell. I've tried to contact customer service for the last month but no one has responded to my emails or calls. Any suggestions...I was thinking about putting it in the microwave. J/k!

04-18-09 08:21 PM
    I love the Otterbox but I have one issue....the outer skin is starting to stretch. The small strip across the bottom is starting to get in the way of putting it back in the holster. Don't get me wrong, this case is the best thing since sliced bread (for Curves anyway) but I foresee a big problem without my outer shell. I've tried to contact customer service for the last month but no one has responded to my emails or calls. Any suggestions...I was thinking about putting it in the microwave. J/k!

Hmm seems odd they won't respond to your calls. Are you getting the right dept. They have a lifetime warranty and never have a problem send out you a new skin or holster, what ever they take care of you.... Try and call again.
    04-18-09 08:45 PM
    I've never gotten through to an actual person just a machine. I've sent emails also but no reply. Maybe I'm using the wrong contact info or something.

04-18-09 09:22 PM
    i have the otter box to i just love it but the belt clip , which i know is a belt clip , but i always wear on my pants or shorts pocket , its always loose wish it was a little more snug but overall its a great buy
    04-18-09 09:35 PM
    I've had my Otterbox for about 2 weeks now and here's my take on the product:
    I got the black-on-black for my 8310 Curve. This is an excellent product that provides me with all the protection I was looking for. I do have a few concerns though.....First, the belt clip seems a little cheap because the metal "V" clip inside 2 plastic parts seem weak. I really wish they would have built in the screen/keyboard protector, but....I have yet to have an air bubble that stays around too long. I even have applied it on dry and it works fine. Also, I wish they would have made the silicone "Bumps" on the left and right sides that hold it to the hard plastic case a little tighter in the assigned holes. The left one comes out often and I find myself pushing it back in on a regular basis. Finally, it's a real chore to pull everything apart for a battery pull but (alt-rightcap-del) work just fine. This product is well worth the $40!
    04-18-09 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD