06-02-08 11:53 PM
29 12
tools
    Which case is that one, Edd? And, how long you had that one for?
    05-30-08 11:43 AM
    Which case is that one, Edd? And, how long you had that one for?
    Sorry for the late reply, I have that Seidio Hybrid case and it's been almost a month now with no problem. I also have a Speck clear case but that one I wouldn't recommend due to the fact that tiny dust particles can get trapped between the cover and the screen, causing tiny, micro scratches.

Here's the picture of the case that I got:

05-31-08 11:09 AM
    I just got my hybrid case, holster, battery cover and screen protector...It's a great case that comes apart and goes together very easy...The speaker vents are a great thought and addition to the battery cover...I've been a loyal Vaja owner for years and many BB's, but this case has become my main case...The drag part is that I have another case on order...
    05-31-08 10:30 PM
    Thank you! I thought it was just me. I have my 8830 in a seidio case because I am a klutz and keep dropping my 8830. But I am with you when it comes to removing the case and when I put the case back on it never quite fits the same way. I am considering just sticking the bb in my pocket.
    I agree with metro12. Just got my seidio hard case, not the hybrid, and also got 3 of the screen protectors. The screen protector has a defect, right in the middle of the plastic - a small round discoloration of the plastic.

The case itself seems like it's not symmetrical. One side fits differently, and I had to play with it a while to get it snapped into place, and still the top left facing corner is a little off from the right side. And of course, getting it off is a pain. And, the one time I talked with someone at Seidio, presale, they acted all defensive, like how dare I question their products. Hey, just because they cost a fortune doesn't mean they're perfect.

Thinking of going bareback.
    06-02-08 11:53 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD