If you look to pick a SmrtCase product, I randomly tried the coupon 'crackberry' and it worked! I don't know how long it will last...but try it and see if it works for you.

It worked for me on my SmrtWallet purchase as of July 1st around 12:45PM EST.

Post if it works for you as well.
    07-01-10 12:19 PM
    Great tip, I just used it and it knocked $10 off.
    07-02-10 09:08 AM
    Good score! thanks for sharing to the CrackBerry nation!
    07-02-10 04:15 PM
    Very nice. Guys you don't see the spot to put the code in until the last screen. I was a little worried because I wasn't seeing a spot to enter it. It was after I had put the cc info in and when you're confirming the order that you can do it.

THANKS!!
    07-02-10 04:24 PM
    Oh yea, coupon code is still working, thanks for the tip
    07-02-10 05:31 PM
    Still working as of today. Happy birthday to me
    08-13-10 06:32 PM
    Which one did you get? I have two, the leather one and a black one. I found the leather to be far superior. The plastic one is not as nice as the case-mate, the slot tends to bend and stay closed making it hard to use, it should be stiffer.
    08-13-10 06:49 PM
    Which one did you get? I have two, the leather one and a black one. I found the leather to be far superior. The plastic one is not as nice as the case-mate, the slot tends to bend and stay closed making it hard to use, it should be stiffer.
    I got the leather wallet style one, as I need screen protection. It will be an alternate for my standard leather slip case. Glad to hear you are happy with yours
    08-13-10 07:07 PM
    I can't seem to find "SmrtCase" products in the CB store. Anyone care to link me?
    08-13-10 10:51 PM
    They aren't in the CB store. You can get them here: smrtcase
    08-13-10 11:41 PM
    They aren't in the CB store. You can get them here: smrtcase
    Thank you!
    08-13-10 11:56 PM
    Just to update, I have been using my SmrtWallet for about a week now. The cards and phone stay in nice and snug. I can turn the SmrtWallet upside down and shake it as hard as I can and the phone and cards don't budge. I put my debit card in the slot with the hole, as it is the card I use most and it is much easier to remove than the other slots. An extremely convenient case if you ask me. Highly recommend.
    08-26-10 06:54 PM
    Hmmm...I thought that cell phones could demagnetize credit cards if stored too close to them? I know that a friend's cell phone demagnetized her hotel key card and she was instructed not to keep her cell close to the card anymore.
    09-07-10 05:02 AM
    I use this case every day and all my cards work fine.
    09-07-10 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD