I just bought the Smartphone Experts Skin Case and I am not pleased with the fit. It comes too close and is raised to high next to the spacebar and the side buttons (ex. A). I was wondering if anyone else felt this way and if the other BlackBerry Skin Case for Tour 9630 has these same issues or fixes them.

Also does crackberry store accept returns?
    07-24-09 07:13 PM
    I have the BlackBerry OEM Skin for my Tour and I'm really happy with it. It isn't raised soo high that it interferes with typing the side letters, and I find it to be fairly sleek for a silicon skin.

That said, I've never seen the Smartphone Experts one so I can't offer a direct comparison. The BB one does seem to collect a lot of fuzz in my pocket but thats just the nature of silicon cases.
    07-24-09 08:43 PM
    P.S. Go Yankees! Should be 8 in a row if they can close out Oakland tonight
    07-24-09 08:44 PM
    I have the blackberry branded skin....and it looks really good and it doesn't interfere with typing or anything and really feels good in the hand..... One of the best silicone skins I've used

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 08:47 PM
    The OEM BB Skin fits perfectly. In every spot.
    07-24-09 09:15 PM
    i love my oem bb skin too.

<3
    07-24-09 09:17 PM
    im using a generic rubberized gel case that i got from ebay for five bucks and i have to say its pretty damn good..so far love it..thinking about buying a few more in different colors
    07-24-09 09:24 PM
    I have the verizon skin and it's nice. Over the years I've come to learn not to get cheap fleabay products when it comes to cases (break), batteries (are never worth it), etc.
    07-24-09 10:29 PM
    im using a generic rubberized gel case that i got from ebay for five bucks and i have to say its pretty damn good..so far love it..thinking about buying a few more in different colors
    Have a link to that rubberized gel case on Ebay?

Think I recognize the name/pic from the cases thread. You're waiting on the Seidio Innocase as well, right? I'm trying to find something to use in the interim. I tried the rubberized hard case from Boxwave and it sucked. It fit fine, but looked really, really cheap.

Now I've ordered these two, hoping I like one to use until Seidio comes out with theirs.

Black Rubberized Shield Protector Case for BlackBerry Tour 9630

NEW HARD CASE SKIN COVER CLEAR FOR BLACKBERRY TOUR 9630 - eBay (item 330343973097 end time Aug-10-09 12:01:39 PDT)
    07-24-09 10:43 PM
    I have the blackberry branded skin....and it looks really good and it doesn't interfere with typing or anything and really feels good in the hand..... One of the best silicone skins I've used

The OEM BB Skin fits perfectly. In every spot.
    i love my oem bb skin too.

<3
    where did you get this OEM BB Skin? I have not been able to find one that fully covers my phone and that is thin. I was forced to purchase one from the verizon store and it is really thick and raised which does pose some difficulty with typing.
    07-25-09 06:27 AM
    Pics please

Also, how's the fit/feel/thickness?
    07-26-09 07:48 PM
    where did you get this OEM BB Skin? I have not been able to find one that fully covers my phone and that is thin. I was forced to purchase one from the verizon store and it is really thick and raised which does pose some difficulty with typing.
    I got it from a place called CCM Accessories through Amazon. I think it cost me $3 plus $4 shipping. Pretty cheap considering Best Buy sells them for $15+tax.
    07-26-09 08:58 PM

Think I recognize the name/pic from the cases thread. You're waiting on the Seidio Innocase as well, right? I'm trying to find something to use in the interim. I tried the rubberized hard case from Boxwave and it sucked. It fit fine, but looked really, really cheap.

Now I've ordered these two, hoping I like one to use until Seidio comes out with theirs.

NEW HARD CASE SKIN COVER CLEAR FOR BLACKBERRY TOUR 9630 - eBay (item 330343973097 end time Aug-10-09 12:01:39 PDT)
    rubberized shield one is exactly what im looking for, but in SILVER!
    07-26-09 10:24 PM
    I have the BB one its ok, everyone was talking about how they loved it and how in red it looks great so i got one.
    Its not what i like. I had the Bodyglove snap on case on my Storm and Curve and they were nice. Im going with the otterBox because i work in the field.
    So if anyone wants my BB skin, U can have it for a price of a beer and shipping.
    Just pm me if you want it
    07-27-09 07:49 AM

That second one on ebay looks like a great deal, or steal rather. My only concern is how well it will hold up, being that it could be a cheap knock off. Have you already ordered?
    07-27-09 08:30 AM
    I have the OEM case and it works really well for me. Definitely not too thick, it still fits in the OEM holster when the skin is on. Got it for $7 with free shipping.

07-27-09 08:34 AM
    That second one on ebay looks like a great deal, or steal rather. My only concern is how well it will hold up, being that it could be a cheap knock off. Have you already ordered?
    I've already ordered and received it. They actually sent me the wrong item the first time (they sent me a car charger for a LG enVy) but quickly sent me the correct item within a few days.

I really like the look of a clear case. I didn't think I would but after seeing the pics I decided to try it. It still shows off the beauty of the phone and the black color of the phone.

How well does it hold up? Well, I just got it last night, so today is the first day I'll be using it, but you can't beat $4 and change for a case. I was willing to take a chance on it for that amount.
    08-01-09 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD