07-19-11 10:38 AM
461 ... 171819
tools
    I got mine and love it! Got off ebay for $16 and came with cloth and screen protector. And i have soft reset, so i dont have to take battery out...lol I dont have any trouble with it! Great buy, IMO.
    05-07-09 07:59 AM
    I bought mine from the Crackberry store. We'll see how I like it. (Should arrive tomorrow.) I do appreciate JReel's reviews.
    05-07-09 08:46 AM
    I bought mine only becasue I was getting the barely there for my wife's iPhone3G.

(I really wish there was a barely there version for the bold).

So far - i actually like it. It fits in to my Seidio holster well. Typing with it is easier than I thought it would be.
    Did not install the screen protector.

A little tough to use your thumb on the trackballl.
    05-07-09 09:40 AM
    I'm of mixed feelings about the case. I know the trackball is supposed to be more recessed as a result of the padding (I knew this going in and fully expected it), but it seems a little excessive. It makes it much difficult to scroll quickly; can't get enough surface area contact to scroll quickly. It's also not overly tight like I thought it would be (and I still have one of those clear adhesive skins attached). Haven't used it at night, so I can't comment on the lighted keyboard thing quite yet. Been using it for a day now; still having trouble getting used to the recessed trackball. I might go after the InnocaseII.

(As a side note, this case works well with the Seidio Holster for the InnocaseII - thanks to JReel for demonstrating this in one of his video reviews. (Not the Seidio holster for the naked Bold.))
    05-09-09 03:23 PM
    This is the best skin you can get for the bold. But after trying this case for a week and also tryng the seidio innocase surface, I believe the innocase is the best case for me. My search for the best case is over after trying 5 different cases. The smart skin seemed to stretch over time and also the trackball and the backlighting on the keys started to bug me after a while. With the seidio innocase my bold is protected and all the keys and funcitons are completely accessible. Ive also tried the OEM bold skin, roots tuff skin, case mate signature case/holster combo.
    05-09-09 10:01 PM
    I'm of mixed feelings about the case. I know the trackball is supposed to be more recessed as a result of the padding (I knew this going in and fully expected it), but it seems a little excessive.
    Seems like you could mod it around the trackball area based on the type of material it is. I'd try it but I don't have one.
    05-09-09 10:03 PM
    Guys please help me out.
    I am thinking of buying a new Blackberry bold and need some solid skin cover on it, So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing blackberry bold skin covers?
    The Case Mate Smart Skin is a really nice skin and is one of the few that offers protection over the keyboard.

Case-Mate Blackberry 9700 Smart Skin - Black (Case-Mate CM010154), BlackBerry Bold Cases, Holsters, Skins, and Accessories in Premium Leather - Model 9700
    03-30-10 07:56 AM
    Hi everyone.
    I am thinking of buying a new Blackberry bold 9700 having elegant skin cover on it, So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing blackberry blod 9700 with nice skin covers?
    05-27-10 11:30 PM
    Has anyone tried their Smart Skin for the 9700? If so, how do the keys work?
    06-02-10 04:32 PM
    I already own a BlackBerry Tour 9630 and are planning to make the upgrade to the Bold 9650, the good news here is that the majority of accessories and cases should work. With the exception of the trackball to trackpad, physically the devices are basically identical.
    01-19-11 11:28 AM
    Does anyone know where I still can buy the Smart Skin for the 9700?
    07-19-11 10:38 AM
461 ... 171819
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD