07-19-11 10:38 AM
461 ... 1112131415 ...
tools
    I did not know that case mate has retail stores. Is this something exclusive in the Atlanta area?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I did not know that as well. You learn something new everyday.
    02-02-09 06:44 PM
    yeah, the case mate smart skin isnt over here in the west coast, all ive seen in the at&t stores is a clip and a 3 silicone case pack
    02-02-09 07:55 PM
    I'd love to get one of these, but I can't stand cases that are not easy to pull out of a pocket..
    02-02-09 09:06 PM
    I keep mine in my pocket & have no issues with it at all.

02-02-09 09:47 PM
    I love mine. I bought it in black two weeks ago and just purchased a silver one last night.
    02-02-09 09:54 PM
    I'd love to get one of these, but I can't stand cases that are not easy to pull out of a pocket..
    I have no problem pulling it in and out of my pocket

02-03-09 05:54 PM
    I love mine. I bought it in black two weeks ago and just purchased a silver one last night.
    Hey, how about a few pics of these?
    02-03-09 08:15 PM
    Please post some pics of the silver one. The only pics I have seen posted are of the black one.

02-04-09 12:42 AM
    i been wanting to get this case and it is impossible! I need to be patient
    02-04-09 01:28 AM
    yeah, the case mate smart skin isnt over here in the west coast, all ive seen in the at&t stores is a clip and a 3 silicone case pack
    I looked at the 3-pack of generic silicon skins at the AT&T store. The package contained a red, white & blue skin. Nothing special but for $30 it is no bargain.
    Newegg.com was offering the Blackberry OEM silicon skin for $2.99
    02-04-09 12:00 PM
    i been wanting to get this case and it is impossible! I need to be patient
    I would keep checking the case mate website as they usually clear back ordered items fairly quickly.
    02-05-09 02:27 AM
    I have had a difficult time trying to log in to the case mate website. I wonder if it has to do with the backorders?

case-mate.com
    02-05-09 09:43 PM
    So I guess we have exhausted this topic?

02-08-09 10:51 PM
    I just went to the site to order the case and it says it's no longer available.

02-08-09 11:37 PM
    You can always get it from crackberry.
    02-09-09 01:00 AM
    After checking the case mate website, the black, white & red smart skins are on backorder status for 3-4 weeks but the purple one is currently available.
    02-09-09 03:40 AM
    I also just ordered the purple smart skin for an 8320 model but I did notice that some of the other colors were on backorder status too.
    02-10-09 04:46 PM
    Ordered mine for my BB. Should receive it by this Thursday. I much prefer an overall skin so I can put the phone in my pocket, not really a fan of the holster look, but to each his own.
    02-10-09 07:19 PM
    Many posts indicate complaints about skins attracting lint when they keep there phone in their pocket.
    I have never experienced any problems with keeping it in my pocket with the smart skin on.
    02-10-09 09:32 PM
    Ordered mine for my BB. Should receive it by this Thursday. I much prefer an overall skin so I can put the phone in my pocket, not really a fan of the holster look, but to each his own.
    I agree with you that I prefer the pocket over the holster as it just comes down to personal preference. I tend to bump into things and feel my Blackberry would take a lot of abuse if I kept it on my hip in a holster.
    02-10-09 09:34 PM
    can you believe i still don't have mine yet. it's been 2 weeks since the replacement was sent. i'll give him till early next week, then i have to file a complaint i guess. sad thing is, i don't want the money back, i just want the damn case!
    02-10-09 10:51 PM
    Had one of these with my Curve, but I would hate to cover the bold up like that..Looks too nice to hide it.
    02-10-09 11:37 PM
    can you believe i still don't have mine yet. it's been 2 weeks since the replacement was sent. i'll give him till early next week, then i have to file a complaint i guess. sad thing is, i don't want the money back, i just want the damn case!
    I would have to say at this point the seller probably ran into the same problem as others with the skins being on backorder status unless he just ripped you off or it really did get lost.

02-10-09 11:52 PM
    Damn I feel for you man
    02-10-09 11:56 PM
    Had one of these with my Curve, but I would hate to cover the bold up like that..Looks too nice to hide it.
    I agree with you that Bold is a really nice looking device but I do like the look of the smart skin on it too.

It stills looks nice as its not some cheap silicon skin that offers a higher level of protection than the standard skin. Many people, including myself feel it is also easier to type on with smart skin on it.
    02-11-09 05:26 PM
461 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD