07-19-11 10:38 AM
461 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    Who was the seller? Mine was calportproducts, and I"m still waiting also after 3 weeks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Do these guys have positive feedback?

You should not have to wait more than a week.
    01-21-09 12:35 PM
    Who was the seller? Mine was calportproducts, and I"m still waiting also after 3 weeks.

Thats who I ordered from, sent them three emails, finally they responded and said we sent it and be patiant, and theres no tracking number for it. Im giving it till this friday then contacting paypal.
    01-21-09 12:54 PM
    Damn 3 weeks and you're still waiting for this case
    01-21-09 01:20 PM
    Do these guys have positive feedback?

You should not have to wait more than a week.
    they are suppose to be a power seller, good feedback...

Thats who I ordered from, sent them three emails, finally they responded and said we sent it and be patiant, and theres no tracking number for it. Im giving it till this friday then contacting paypal.
    What will paypal do? I sent them another email. Waiting for a response...
    01-21-09 01:48 PM
    have you tested the invisibleShield?
    01-21-09 03:30 PM
    they are suppose to be a power seller, good feedback...

What will paypal do? I sent them another email. Waiting for a response...
    Well I guess I shouldnt be so hasty in calling PP Im just as anxshus as you. I think if you dont recive the product that has been paid for, dont you get your money back?? They said they shipped it, they are a power seller, so I do have faith, I'm just getting impatient.
    Oh and I missed 420 today
    01-21-09 04:31 PM
    have you tested the invisibleShield?
    Is this the same or similar product to the Zagg Invisible Shield or Clear Armor?
    01-21-09 04:45 PM
    Yes, it is the Zagg invisibleShield.
    01-21-09 05:25 PM
    Can anyone confirm that the speaker phone works with this case?

I just returned an Otterbox Defender because it produced feedback on speaker.
    01-21-09 06:42 PM
    My speakerphone works fine with the skin on. Take a look at the pics in the beginning of this forum on page 1.
    01-21-09 09:13 PM
    Yes, it works perfectly
    01-21-09 09:19 PM
    I can assure you that the case mate smart skin & the otterbox defender have very little in common as far as design and usage.
    01-22-09 12:45 AM
    My smart skin is up for sale. Please see my post at the Marketplace if interested.
    01-22-09 01:16 AM
    check out my review on this case
    01-22-09 02:25 AM
    My smart skin is up for sale. Please see my post at the Marketplace if interested.
    What color is it? If originally purchased via Ebay, I am assuming it is black but will ask anyway.

Thanks.
    01-22-09 02:32 AM
    Just ordered a black one

Anyone have any suggestions for holsters with a belt clip and sleeper magnet that fit the Bold with the Smart Skin?
    01-22-09 11:14 AM
    yes read the whole thread over TITO i believe his sn says what brand and model he got for his
    01-22-09 11:24 AM
    Just ordered a black one

Anyone have any suggestions for holsters with a belt clip and sleeper magnet that fit the Bold with the Smart Skin?
    These is a post in this forum topic that answers your exact question.

01-22-09 01:44 PM
    i know that many of you have the issue of the keyboard not being able to shine through the skin, which bothers me a ton. but are there some with the skin who have great lighting that goes through? and if so, is there any solution to make the lighting better?
    01-22-09 07:10 PM
    i know that many of you have the issue of the keyboard not being able to shine through the skin, which bothers me a ton. but are there some with the skin who have great lighting that goes through? and if so, is there any solution to make the lighting better?
    I got mine a few days ago and found out the hard way about the lights not shining up very well. At least in low(er) light situations. But the typing is much easier with the skin on. Only draw back is the skin won't work with the charging pod, so I just plug it in normally and prop it up a bit.
    01-22-09 07:31 PM
    The light issue, for me I could see the light slightly during the day, at night its a lot better. I'm probably going to get the red one later on

01-22-09 07:32 PM
    The red one looked good & the purple one looked greyish in the case mate pictures on their website. Was hoping they would make a blue or grey one too...clear would be nice as well.
    01-22-09 09:05 PM
    I just got mine today. I love it! No complaints yet. It sure makes typing easy!
    01-22-09 09:11 PM
    bbandme:
    Glad you like it so far. What's your opinion in low-light situations? Can you see the keys OK?
    Just curious as this has been a complaint by some.
    Also, did you get the black color?
    01-22-09 10:25 PM
    the see through lighting on the case let me down extremely. it is patchy, with only certain parts of the keyboard showing any bit of light. the numbers (on the black cover at least) arent even colored correctly... some of the keys look purple under low light situations. ill try to post pictures under low light conditions.
    01-23-09 12:18 AM
461 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD