I currently have an otterbox and love it, but the only time I need it is when I am at work....I am looking to get a smartskin but am wondering what kind of holster to use....More specifically will it fit in the oem holster with the clip (not the sleeve) if the smart skin is on???
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by kcdee00; 01-31-09 at 09:20 PM. Reason: add pic
    01-31-09 09:08 PM
    My co-worker has the 8830 and has a smartskin (Body Glove i think) and uses it with the OEM vertical holster. It'll be a little tight be the sleep mode should work.
    01-31-09 09:40 PM
    Yeah I wanna know if it will fit in this holster or another and if the sleep magnet will work!! Thanks, there have gotta be more people that have tried this
    01-31-09 09:45 PM
    yes, I use both the case-mate smart skin for my curve and the BB holsster ur showing. I'll post a pic when I can of them working together nicely
    02-01-09 12:43 PM
    I currently have an otterbox and love it, but the only time I need it is when I am at work....I am looking to get a smartskin but am wondering what kind of holster to use....More specifically will it fit in the oem holster with the clip (not the sleeve) if the smart skin is on???
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Does any one now anything about the InvisibleSHEILD at ZAGG.com. This may be the answer to your question. I don't know anyone who has this yet, however the only problem that I see is how to get to the battery once the InvisibleSHEILD is applied.
    02-01-09 12:50 PM

screen has to be turned inward for the magnet to work tho...

02-01-09 12:53 PM
    Does any one now anything about the InvisibleSHEILD at ZAGG.com. This may be the answer to your question. I don't know anyone who has this yet, however the only problem that I see is how to get to the battery once the InvisibleSHEILD is applied.

I have it underneath my smart skin. I personally think its garbage! Pieces are not 100% cut to form and when u hold it in ur hands once its dry, it has a sticky plasticy feel to it that actually makes it prone to falling out of ur hands easier! I would stay away from any shield and stick with a smart skin and maybe just a screen shield at most.
    02-01-09 12:56 PM
    so the screen has to face your hip for the magnet to work? But it fits into the holster.... I love my otterbox, but I find myself wondering why in the heck I am carrying it in the case when I am not at work b/c I dont use the holster unless I am at work.....I want the option of it being protected in a holster when I am at work and still protected when not at work and not so bulky

thanks
    02-01-09 01:43 PM
    got my smartskin today... will order/find the bb holster soon....Thanks
    02-04-09 04:33 PM
    I have a Smart Skin on myberry and use my old Niteize PDA case with it. No sleep magnet, but it let's me carry my video MP3 player with it. So I manually put it to sleep, but it doesn't stay snoozin for very long 'cause of BBM, SMS and e-mail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-09 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD