Just got an e-mail from the guys over at Seidio that these will be available for the 8330 Curves shortly. Should start shipping on the 26th.

Here's the link for the case Seidio Rubberized Case and the features from their site.

Features:
    • Simple, two-piece, snap-together design
    • Molded specifically for a close fit
    • Secure yet easy installation and removal
    • Very thin hard case will protect device while adding almost no bulk or weight
    • Will not compromise ease of insertion and removal to and from pockets or briefcase/purse
    • Made from extremely thin, yet very durable hard plastic with a rubberized, soft touch coating for added grip
    • Provides access to all OEM features (camera, screen, charge & sync port, headphone jack, etc.)
    • When paired with the skinned holster, supports the sleep function
    • Only compatible with Balckberry 8330
    05-17-08 07:32 PM
    If you are looking for good price, check on ebay.
    05-17-08 11:02 PM
    I'm pretty sure they all start shipping the week of the 19th except for the blue which starts shipping the week of the 26th. At least that's what it said when I ordered mine last week!

Semper Fi,

~Marine39
    05-17-08 11:23 PM
    $30 for THAT case?? You have GOT to be kidding me!

I got an official BB rubberized case on ebay for $2 for my Pearl. Can't imagine the Curve would be much more.
    05-17-08 11:34 PM
    That's a geat case. I got a black on right now for my 8320. Excellent.
    05-17-08 11:54 PM
    I had one ordered but then I called and had it changed out for the clear one. I just think the clear one looks better. I hope that it is as tough as the rubberized one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-08 11:55 PM
    hot, my sprint guy said he'd hook it up w/a new case. Hopefully its similar to this..

Later
    05-18-08 12:12 AM
    Yes, this case is wonderful! I had one for my 8830 and loved it! It's easy to install and remove in case you need to access the battery or SD card. As I mentioned in another thread, make sure you order the one specifically for the 8330. I ordered one that said for the 8300 series and it doesn't fit. Luckily, the company I ordered it from is going to order the correct one for me and also let me keep the first one I ordered. And they aren't charging me extra! I had the clear case too, but found that it was a little slippery and would slide around on my desk. It's nice because you can see the device, but the rubberized hard case just feels better.
    05-18-08 02:58 AM

I got an official BB rubberized case on ebay for $2 for my Pearl. Can't imagine the Curve would be much more.
    The protection that this case is going to provide is far superior than a ordinary skin.
    05-20-08 12:05 AM

You get what you pay for. You buy $2 worth of protection for your curve thats exactly what your going to get.

I have the Seidio rubberized hard case and can say that it's well worth the 30 bucks. The complete protection it offers the curve is priceless. I highly recommend it.
    05-20-08 12:11 AM
    The protection that this case is going to provide is far superior than a ordinary skin.
    You're 100% correct.
    05-20-08 12:12 AM
    I had one ordered but then I called and had it changed out for the clear one. I just think the clear one looks better. I hope that it is as tough as the rubberized one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You should have stuck with the rubberized case. The clear case will be prone to scratches and doesn't have the rubberized coating that prevents breaking if it were to take a nasty fall.
    05-20-08 12:14 AM
    The Verizon stores also have them for sale.
    05-20-08 12:15 AM
    The Verizon stores also have them for sale.
    Thats good to know cause they are out of stock on Verizon.com
    05-29-08 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD