Greetings all,

Just got a new case for my Tour and thought I'd like to share it with you guys since I haven't seen any other post about this. I was just searching the internet for different case companies and decided to try out one by Boxwave. Here is a link to the case if you guys wanted to check it out.

Slim Rubberized Half Shell (Winter White) for Tour by Boxwave

Initial impressions on this case is that it isn't too shabby. It is a little bit thicker than the Incipio Feather that I have but it has a pretty nice feel to it. The Half Shell has a bit more of a rubberized feel than my Feather which is nice because it gives the case a bit more friction. Putting on and removing this case is actually considerably much more difficult than the other cases in this class (Incipio Feather, Seidio Snap, and CaseMate Barely There). It fits very snugly on the phone. The design of the case on the top of the phone gives full access to the Lock and Mute buttons since it traces around the aluminum bezel. The cut out for the buttons on the left and right side of the phone are wonderful because it is contoured in a way that your fingers can easily push the buttons. My only complaint with the cut outs are that the charging port is not big enough thus preventing you from plugging the charger all the way in (but it goes in enough not to fall or wiggle out). The headphone jack looks like it might be partially covered but you are able to fully plug in your headset. The case is pretty decently constructed and is very durable. And finally, it fits very nicely into my Seidio Spring Lock holster. It snaps into there and doesn't wiggle in there at all. When I can figure out how to post pics on here and find some extra time, I will. Anyways, there's my review of the Slim Rubberized Half Shell (Winter White) for the Tour.
    09-26-09 06:34 PM
    Great review, I am looking into this case for my tour as well. I want a white case and options are slim at the moment. This looks to fit the bill. Anyone else with any insights or use with this case?
    10-21-09 11:54 AM
    Can anyone post any links to some white cases?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 11:57 AM
    Can anyone post any links to some white cases?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I 2nd that! Every other Smart Phone has a PURE white Silicon Case. WTF?
    10-21-09 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD