12-19-09 05:04 PM
58 123
tools
    Is this thread still alive?
    Just about I think!

I had been expecting a few more responses, or even PM's as to what folks thought about the overall cost etc., but I am still quite happy to proceed, if there is enough interest.

I am having a few computer problems at the moment, so I am not on here as often as usual... hopefully 'nomal service' will be resumed before too long though!
    10-08-08 01:34 PM
    Count me intoo I'm uk based londoner: jst to confirm this is the premium case? the one slim slip one or 1st picture case?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-08 01:38 PM
    Count me intoo I'm uk based londoner: jst to confirm this is the premium case? the one slim slip one or 1st picture case?
    It is the exact one as pictured in post #3 of this thread.
    10-08-08 02:05 PM
    Nice count me in lol

10-08-08 02:14 PM
    Count me in as well please if there is one available, I have the UK similar cover but that one looks nice with more protection.

He or She who dies with the most Blackberry accessories is the winner!
    10-08-08 02:38 PM
    Are we going to have a group celebration handover of covers in a London pub
    10-08-08 02:40 PM
    Haha that would be pretty cool. A bit of a trp for me though!
    I just got my charging pod today and I'm verry pleased with it. Combined with bedside mode it makes a great clock/alarm.

10-08-08 06:05 PM
    Are we going to have a group celebration handover of covers in a London pub
    I'll come along to that!
    10-09-08 06:01 AM
    OK, I've given in and just ordered to Forrte Slim case. Just not 100% happy with my RIM slim pocket case.

I made the decision today after reading this post: http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/lig...ry-bold-80945/

So, I'm looking forward to it's arrival in about seven days or so.
    10-11-08 06:35 PM
    When I go belt pouch, I'm fixing to get this one the Dark brown.
    Leather Horizontal Holster

I like the middle one the best. If the Bold ever comes out on ATT, that would be the direction I would go in.
    10-11-08 06:40 PM
    I like the middle one the best. If the Bold ever comes out on ATT, that would be the direction I would go in.
    Totally!!!! I'm exactly of the same mind, I have not seen any side pouch that I like the looks of as much as the one you and I are favouring.

CBK, have you or anyone else seen this case anywhere else and/or cheaper than from the Blackberry Store site? Last time I looked the ETA had been pushed to Oct 28 BlackBerry Accessories Store - Product Detail

I saw the Horizontal Leather Pouch (different version of the same) in a store the other day (the one with the hand strap & pockets for credit cards and soforth). It was in the brown and looked really good. At first I thought it was the one we are looking for and was elated until I saw the girly strap on it and no clip.
    Last edited by PvT; 10-11-08 at 08:31 PM.
    10-11-08 08:28 PM
    I bought this one.

You cant beat it as far as i am concerned

PDair Leather Case for BlackBerry Bold 9000 - Flip Type (Black)
    10-12-08 03:41 AM
    I bought this one.

You cant beat it as far as i am concerned

PDair Leather Case for BlackBerry Bold 9000 - Flip Type (Black)
    Very nice... looks like good build quality, stitching nice, easy quick-draw access. Thanks for posting the link.
    10-12-08 11:50 AM
    You can't beat this one as far as I am concerned

Blackberry Bold 9000 - Black Horizontal Pouch by PDair on eBay, also Cases Housing, Other Cases Pouches, Mobile Phone Cases Pouches, Mobile Home Phones (end time 16-Oct-08 11:50:51 BST)

I have and have been using it every day, check out the stitching, lovely job!
    10-15-08 01:13 PM
    Montala, If you go ahead and order the slim cases please count me in and ill happily pay via paypal or bank transfer. Tried to send you an offline message but it failed, so if you need any details just PM me.

Thanks
    10-15-08 02:43 PM
    Montala

I would be happy to bank transfer you monies for a case as well if you are still up for it. Instructions awaited!

another Londoner with a limited edition Orange Bold
    10-15-08 02:56 PM
    Likewise, waiting for instructions

10-15-08 03:31 PM
    Can we use 'LiveLink' and get 30% off, apparently it can be used for anything
    10-15-08 03:36 PM
    Well I got impatient and just went and ordered one. They have a 31% discount on at the moment with the coupon (spooky) until haloween.
    So in all with delivery it's cost me 32.66, not too bad I thought.

10-29-08 04:51 PM
    I picked up a Sena slim case from their office and love it so far. Pics posted below. The leather's already getting a little dirty from being shoved in my pocket and in my hiking shorts but I'm a brown leather kinda guy so I don't mind.
    10-29-08 09:20 PM
    I picked up a Sena slim case from their office and love it so far. Pics posted below. The leather's already getting a little dirty from being shoved in my pocket and in my hiking shorts but I'm a brown leather kinda guy so I don't mind.
    That's nice, how's the fit?

For the people who have the leather case that comes with the Bold, how strong is the magnet/closing mechanism? Do you have to worry about it popping open with a little vigorous activity?
    10-29-08 10:13 PM
    It's a great fit. Nice and snug.
    10-29-08 10:20 PM
    does the sena case work with the in holster function of the bold?
    10-29-08 11:36 PM

For the people who have the leather case that comes with the Bold, how strong is the magnet/closing mechanism? Do you have to worry about it popping open with a little vigorous activity?
    I put it on my kitchen counter and picked it back up a few minutes later to put my bb back into it and it had picked up 2 teaspoons off the counter. I shook the case expecting the spoons to come off - no dice. I had to pull them off the magnet. Not sure if that helps.
    10-29-08 11:45 PM
    does the sena case work with the in holster function of the bold?
    What do you mean by in holster function? There's sleeper cases, that essentially "sleep" your device when they are put in them, but I don't know what the in holster function is.
    10-29-08 11:47 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD