Ok, I know that there are thousands of threads on cases, but I have to add one more. I just got my Curve 2, but did not like any of the accessories that were at the Verizon store. I want a case that adds as little bulk as possible. i would like it to slide in and out of my pocket without collecting any lint. So no rubber skins. I also already have dust under my screen, so I need to stop as much dust as possible from getting to my phone, so I was thinking of getting the Blackberry Pocket pouch. Any other cases that will help with the above?

Thank you.
    03-14-10 05:30 PM
    The thinnest pouch that I have found to protect the screen, keypad, miss-dial...

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : BlackBerry-Curve 8520-Ultra Slim Pouch
    03-14-10 05:51 PM
    03-14-10 08:39 PM
    get an epik case. Best case on the market for what your describing. Its all i use and you can get them from degasis.net . He ships from arizona and gets here really fast! Great customer support too!. They are not hard nor soft. It will slide in and out of your pocket with ease and it won't collect any lint. And they are super cheap!!! His screen protectors are great too!
    03-15-10 01:05 AM
    There's a case on the market called Feather or Feather lite or something very similar to that. I'm not 100% on the brand. Possibly Incipio. There's another one by Case-mate named Barely There that might suffice as well.
    03-15-10 03:42 AM
    Otter box commuter case here at cb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-10 06:01 AM
    Get a BB sleeve, they are the thinnest and slide in and out of your pocket really easily....with no lint. They also have the magnet to sleep mode the screen. They are perfect.

Hint though: Go price them on Amazon. The leather ones there go for like $ 9.99 and the synthetics go for like $ 6.99. Much cheaper than here.
    03-15-10 02:37 PM
    I use a silicone case and I added a screen protector.

There are other types of cases/protectors out there however.

I can't remember the exact name of them but I know they were just recently mentioned on a thread in this 8520/8530 forum. Their likes a skin-type protector. They have all different kinds of designs on them.
    03-15-10 03:18 PM
    http://shop.crackberry.com/case-mate...medium=content

I have one similar to that. It's a thin case, but flexible. It's not a skin case so it's not silicone. It's a semi-hard case that hugs the phone. My only gripe is that the micro USB cord won't stay plugged in well. The slightest nudge or bump will make the micro USB cord fall out, but the case was free, so I can't complain too much. Retails for about $18.

A pic of my case:
    03-16-10 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD