Hey all,
    I have been a BlackBerry user since the 8830 first came to VZW, and I have always bought the charging dock/power station for my devices. For the 8830 and 8330 I had a powerstation (which was one of the best creations for BB ever, and is now unfortunately left in the past as new devices dont have adapters made for them) and now for my new devices I have purchased the charging pod (Tour 9630 and Storm 2). However, for the S2 I am dissapointed that when plugged into the USB cable and attached to my PC the computer does not recognize the S2. When it is out of the dock and connected directly to the cable, there are no problems. But when I put the charging dock into the equation I cant connect to the phone through my PC.

I am disappointed that they didnt put the data connectors all the way through the charging dock so that the phone could be synched while on the dock. Hopefully this will help some of you to make your decision about whether the dock is really worth it or not.
    11-16-09 02:50 PM
    Thats odd, my S2 syncs just fine in the cradle.
    11-16-09 03:13 PM
    Mine syncs fine too. That's really strange.
    11-16-09 03:36 PM
    you might just have to change the USB port you are using on your computer.
    11-16-09 03:39 PM
    Maybe you don't have enough power going through to your USB port?
    11-16-09 03:41 PM
    Wouldn't it be funny if he thought the cradle was plugged into the usb/pc cable and was actually plugged into the wall charger. Lol.
    11-16-09 10:47 PM
    Yeah I agree with the others, try moving the USB cable to another port and see if that works. Thats what I had to do with mine
    11-17-09 12:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD