Hello there,

Can anyone tell me if anyone makes a sleeper case that not only has the sleeper function, of course, but also has a protective cover for the device itself? I have a really nice sleeper case that I love, but the other day, when I was using my BB (out of the sleeper case), I dropped it onto a concrete sidewalk, and it really took a good fall. The device shut itself off and then rebooted. It seems to be working fine, but there's a nice scuff mark on the upper right corner. If it had a protective cover, I could have prevented that.

You see, I guess I want to have my cake and eat it too... Lol. I want to have the benefits of the Sleeper function AND also the benefits that a fitted cover has too. I have not been able to locate a case/cover as such, so any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 09:18 AM
    Well they have holsters that once you put your bb in them it will go to sleep. They also have holsters big enough for your bb to have a silicon skin on it and still fit in the holster. maybe try that out...you probably could find both at a local mall.
    10-27-09 09:23 AM
    Depending on how much you want to spend...

seidioonline.com
    10-27-09 10:20 AM
    10-27-09 10:32 AM
    I use the case that came with my phone, works great for me
    10-27-09 11:40 AM
    I also love my Sena case. It doesn't have a screen protector but the flap keeps it protected 24-7 and it's cushioned at all times PLUS the flip part flips down (not up), so it's easy to talk at anytime and has the sleep function.

The leather and stitching are superb - very nice quality. Just a word of caution, there is a side to side narrow leather piece right above the trackball which I found annoying at first, but the case has softened (they are really tight at first) and I can slip my phone down a smidge further so the trackball is easier now to manoeuver. I was cursing it for a time, now I don't even think about it, as it's no problem anymore.

The case is also lined with softness inside, so between that and the quality leather, I've bounced this baby a few times by accident off concrete and it's well protected. I don't even miss a screen protector now when I put the old girl to bed.
    The red leather is awesome and nice for a lady and the male species of the family are happy with their black Sena cases.

It's the magnet flipper case from senacases.com for the BB Curve 8330.
    10-28-09 12:08 AM
    Nice review.

10-28-09 01:10 AM
    This info is from BlackBerry Accessories. This is my favorite Snap-On case ever and I do highly recommend it.

The Body Glove Snap-On protective case offers the ultimate custom fit phone case that is designed to fit like a glove! This snap-on case features a slim and sleek hard case that is clear on the front and covered with a textured glove material on the back that is easy to grip, feels like a golf glove, and shields your phone from bumps, scratches, and moisture.

Features:

Snap-On hard case that is clear on the front and covered with a textured glove material on the back.
    Snap-On design for the ultimate custom fit and maximum protection.
    Removable knob for sleek design.
    Rapid release locking swivel clip for instant phone access.

The BlackBerry Body Glove Snap-On Case with Removable Belt Clip, manufactured by Body Glove is compatible with the BlackBerry 8330 Curve phone model.

Thnx, Tripster

10-28-09 02:15 AM
    Http://www.niteize.com/productdetail...product_id=189

I'll be writing my review on this case and posting pics soon.

10-28-09 02:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD