Got a pair of these headphones for my storm yesterday, WOW! For all you people that listen music lots on the storm these are a must have

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 02:30 PM
    Skullcandy headphones are the shiz. They are a good product and are very inexpensive. I discovered them when I lived in Park City, Utah (Thats where the company is based). They are known for supporting and sponsoring action sports athletes and events.
    05-31-09 02:39 PM
    Can you be more specific please? There's only about 9000 (exag) different kinds of skullcandy headphones.

05-31-09 02:39 PM
    Also have a pair of these. They are good but there are some Phillips ear buds out there that kick tail!

05-31-09 02:41 PM
    Can you be more specific please? There's only about 9000 (exag) different kinds of skullcandy headphones.

Sorry, got the ink'd ones!

05-31-09 02:43 PM
    can you post a picture i been dying for a pair
    05-31-09 02:47 PM
    I was buying some ear buds and did some comparisons between the skullcandy inkd and some sony earbuds. The sonys were the same or better as the most expensive inkd buds, and were the same price as the cheapest inkd buds.
    Just some food for thought

05-31-09 02:51 PM
    Sorry, got the ink'd ones!

Thanks much. I got my son a set of those a while back but I never tried em myself.
    Maybe ill check em out now. In fact I know I will....... If I can find them lol.

05-31-09 02:54 PM
    One word for headphones - GRADO!

05-31-09 03:00 PM
    these headphones are the best i have the full metal jacket ones, i had one a pair replaced cause of a wire i accidently ripped repaired under warranty, gotta love the no questions asked lifetime warranty. i'm looking into getting the headset version they have.
    05-31-09 03:08 PM
    I have 3 pair of the skullcandy headphones. I got a good deal on them. The sound was alright, but one pair is already toast, and from my experience there is a lot of cord noise with the skullcandy ink'd cord. I like my nu-force ne-7m's to me they sound better than the skull candy ink'd and they cord noise is minimal and only present when the volume is off or set really low. Plus the ne-7m's come with a mic.
    06-01-09 08:30 AM
    I got the Skullycandy Icons at TJ Maxx for $12 and they sound awesome. They have the Inkd ones for $7, which I think I'm going to get a pair of as well.
    06-01-09 12:26 PM
    I have two pairs of the ink'd earbuds and I love them. As my boyfriend said, "It's like I have bass.. in my head!"

but I think they're great for the price I'm not a fan of expensive earphones because I tend to break things...
    06-01-09 03:04 PM
    do ink'd 2 work properly with curve 9320?
    i mean the call functions too, do they work?
    03-10-13 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD