My Body Guardz skin arrive today and I put it on fairly well in my opinion. Yet and still, it takes away from the visual appeal of the phone. It's a great product, and I don't mean to take away from Body Guardz or any other skin maker, but the phone doesn't feel the same in your hand, nor does it look the same.

I may just stick with a screen protector and my holster.
    07-15-09 08:48 PM
    I'm with you on that. I saw a guy's fully skinned curve 8900 and it was just too shiny and felt odd to me.

After spending money on a full skin for my storm only to have to exchange it a week later, has me hesitant to do it for the Tour too. I just hope I have fewer issues with the tour!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 09:14 PM
    I'm with you on that. I saw a guy's fully skinned curve 8900 and it was just too shiny and felt odd to me.

After spending money on a full skin for my storm only to have to exchange it a week later, has me hesitant to do it for the Tour too. I just hope I have fewer issues with the tour!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I just "de-skinned" my phone and I'm in love again! LOL! Kept the screen protector on though... I'll be keeping it in a holster for the most part ulness I'm at the house. The screen is my main concern.
    07-15-09 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD