I need a recommendation on a skin for my new Storm. I am looking for something that will protect the screen, keep dust out, protect the body, be very thin, and make it so I can still use a side or top opening pouch. This is technically my first Blackberry and with 7 cats and two dogs in the house, I am paranoid about hair and dander getting in the nooks and crannies but I still need to have it on my hip. Any help is appreciated.
    06-26-09 11:46 PM
    I was looking into buying from uniqueskins.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 05:54 AM
    I've just fitted a Zagg invisishield to mine. It doesn't make it waterproof but it is a good scrtch resistance covering and also thin.
    06-27-09 07:32 AM
    I have phantom skinz on mine. I think there probably isn't much difference between any of them really as they are only going to protect from light scratches and dings. A case like the otterbox or a seido 360 would probably better suit you as you for your environment. I would recommend reading reviews to see what other people have said about them.
    06-27-09 08:31 AM
    A buddy had a nice case for the iPhone that protects the body and has the screen protection built in. He had to take the case off to show me that there was a super thin layer of protection over the screen. I am looking for something like that. I never drop phones or damage them, but I am worries the pet hair and dust.
    06-27-09 08:46 AM
    i never found skins to be good at keeping dust out, i personally don't like to use skins or anything extra, takes a while from a nice phone
    06-27-09 11:19 AM
    Otterbox water resistant and 100% dirt.dust.and hair proof and its like bulletproof lol

06-27-09 11:35 AM
    I personally like invisible shield . cannot be scratched(all scratches wipe off) and has a life time warranty . it is made of military grade plastic .
    06-27-09 11:45 AM
    I personally like invisible shield . cannot be scratched(all scratches wipe off) and has a life time warranty . it is made of military grade plastic .
    It is said to be the same material that protects the rotor blades on choppers from sand/dust that is in the air. I have also heard that it is the same material that you will find along the bottom edge of some vehicles to protect the [aint from stone chips.
    06-27-09 01:45 PM
    I have phantom skinz on my Storm and i love it. i have seen Invisible Shield on an iPhone and i did not like it much. It feels sorta tacky and it looks lumpy.
    07-02-09 07:30 PM
    I have phantom skinz on my Storm and i love it. i have seen Invisible Shield on an iPhone and i did not like it much. It feels sorta tacky and it looks lumpy.
    Unique skins have the strength of IS and you can put custom images on it.

07-02-09 11:22 PM
    Nice. I put on an iShieldz skin that I got from MicroCenter and it works pretty well. How does Unique Skins compare? I had an iPhone user at work playing with the Storm and he didn't even realize the skin was there and I found no problem with the screen response with it after it dried for a day.
    07-03-09 12:27 AM
    reading a couple of these posts .. i suggest you check out ghost armor and compare the two.. ive got my 8330 done and my itouch by them.. a guy at the stand in the mall showed me multiple skins of invisible shield that ppl have taken off cause of this or that reason(peeling, discoloration of the armor, waveyness of the armor, etc.) After seeing how the armor on invisible shield as well as zagg changes color. I was sold lol.. they all come with a life time warranty, they all come from the military, but ghost armor doesnt change that nasty color or look all wavey and distorted. id say check it out and compare..
    08-04-09 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD