Hey everybody, i just got my curve and i want to get one of those form fitting rubberized skin, but it wont fit in the holster that came with the phone. i need a suggestion on a new holster that will fit the phone with the rubberized skin also
    04-27-09 11:12 AM
    Bite the bullet and get an OtterBox and you will never have to worry about it again......Look on Ebay
    04-27-09 12:54 PM
    ive seen threads like this where there are certain combos that work, usually, its a holster for a bigger phone, like the bold.. just take your phone with the gel skin on it to a place like best buy or something, and test them out
    04-27-09 12:58 PM
    thanks for the help guys, this may be a stupid question, but if i get the otterbox does it have the automatic lock feature when i put it away like the holster that came with my phone
    04-27-09 02:40 PM
    you mean, the sleep function - no
    04-27-09 02:54 PM
    you mean, the sleep function - no
    Mine works fine. There is a magnet in the holster. you can see it in the pics.
    04-27-09 03:16 PM
    I had a silicone skin and a BB belt clip holster that worked fine. I then upgraded to the Ottebox and I'll never go back!
    04-27-09 04:23 PM
    The seido case is what you want. Look on the CB main page for accessories and type in you model phone. You will see a combo set that has a skin and a holster that fits with the skin. Its pricey tho something like$55

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 04:33 PM
    I'll 2nd V1V1D suggestion for the Seidio combos!! I have been using their holsters for years now and would not consider any other brand. The crystal case lets your BB shine through. That in the combo gets the holster that fits with it too.
    04-27-09 04:44 PM
    I used the seidio skin and holster combo and it worked great...it was a palm though but I can't bring myself to put a skin on this thin bb...
    04-27-09 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD