Is there any way to combo both a skin/case of some sort and a sleeper holster for the 8330? I love having the holster on my side, but when my BB is out, I feel like it's naked. I use my black skin, and it wont fit in the holster, so now I'm stuck.
    07-03-08 11:12 PM
    I have heard many people have success with an OEM skin and OEM holster

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-08 11:15 PM
    I have heard many people have success with an OEM skin and OEM holster

hmm, I have both of them. I mean, I bought my skin from best buy, but it's a blackberry skin, and as far as I know the sleeper holster that i purchased from vzw.
    07-03-08 11:19 PM
    Get a holster for the 88xx, they are bigger and I have heard that this works well. Hope that helps
    07-03-08 11:41 PM
    Go to seidioonline.com

They have both hard rubberized and rubber skin with a holster. My dad has the hard rubberized and holster. very nice fit but kinda pricey. THis is the company that is making the holsters that verizon is selling as well.
    07-03-08 11:44 PM
    Go to seidioonline.com

They have both hard rubberized and rubber skin with a holster. My dad has the hard rubberized and holster. very nice fit but kinda pricey. THis is the company that is making the holsters that verizon is selling as well.
    Now are you talking about the leather holsters, or the actual clip? I guess I should have said what holster I was looking for.

07-03-08 11:47 PM
    Yeah, Im talking about the clip type holster. My brother is using the horizontalleather pouch, about the size for a treo, and the rubber skinned holster and it works well too.
    07-03-08 11:54 PM
    I go to this page for all my stuff Cell phone accessories, Mobile accessories - Motorola, Samsung, LG, Nokia, Nextel, Sony ericsson, Sanyo, Kyocera, Audiovox and Bluetooth and from this page I had gotten a holster for my Samsung T629. This was before my BB. Well when I traded the phone I was left with the holster. I bought a BB skin for my 8120, and would you know that I can stick my BB 8120 with skin into the holster with no problem at all. And it has a clip and all. Just look up the T629, get the holster for cheap and use that, or whatever would fit your particular model. Great service and fast delivery everytime for me.
    07-05-08 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD