I already have the Seidio skin case but I just ordered the crystal hardcase from seidio along with the extend battery My question is if you had the skin or the hardcase which would you go with? Obviously I ordered the crysta hardcase so I can check out my Pearl more.
    03-25-08 10:34 AM
    i use the hard case the skins get stuck in my pocket lol
    03-25-08 10:35 AM
    i use the hard case the skins get stuck in my pocket lol
    The other reason I decided to get the hardcase was that when I type and stuff sometimes the skin shifts and it stretches and then it doesn't fit as tight as it used to until it like reforms itself I guess.
    03-25-08 10:37 AM
    ya i've noticed that
    03-25-08 10:39 AM
    ya i've noticed that
    Which surprised me because I use a skin case on my ipod classic and that thing is solid skin tight and doesn't shift.
    03-25-08 10:42 AM
    I use the otterbox hard case and I love it. I got it because I work on ball diamonds and I needed something that would withstand the beating of being outside. It is a little bit bulky but I know my phone isn't going to get scratched and nicked up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-08 11:05 AM
    I use the otterbox hard case and I love it. I got it because I work on ball diamonds and I needed something that would withstand the beating of being outside. It is a little bit bulky but I know my phone isn't going to get scratched and nicked up.

Whoa you work on fields? Where at?!
    03-25-08 11:08 AM
    I'm going to do the same thing when I get the time and gumption to place the order from SEIDIO.

Hard case and extended battery to make up for the lack of sleeper function from the holster.

Dm
    03-25-08 12:27 PM
    Don't get too excited. I work for a high school in Iowa. But with the amount of dirt and water and grass and paint, I needed something that was going hold up.

03-25-08 01:21 PM
    Don't get too excited. I work for a high school in Iowa. But with the amount of dirt and water and grass and paint, I needed something that was going hold up.

LOL that's cool I was going to say get me some tickets!
    03-25-08 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD