Hello,

New BB user with a Bold. I want to put a skin on it and use the official BB charging cradle. Does anyone know what skins will work with the cradle? I am specifically looking at the Otterbox Defender series.

Thanks,
    Steve
    05-02-09 12:23 AM
    The invisibleShields and Best Skins Ever work I believe. They're the clear plastic film ones.
    05-02-09 01:12 AM
    I believe only the types mentioned by Panda can be used with the cradle. I don't use a cradle but was told here a while back that even a rubber/silicon skin would make the device too bulky to fit into the cradle.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 01:21 AM
    Highly, highly recommend invisible shield by zagg. The material in uncountably better than BSE...

05-02-09 01:26 AM
    sandos, is it more durable than bse? Was looking at it the other day at Best Buy and it looked to be about the same setup as bse. Best Buy prices it at $30! I know it's cheaper online but I was a bit surprised at the retail price. Maybe that's where the better quality comes in?

05-02-09 01:37 AM
    from what ive heard, bse and invisible shield are the same exact thing, just invisible shield comes with like free replacements for life or something i believe?
    this is just what ive heard though. i got my invisible shield for like half off so it was about the same price. works great though
    05-02-09 01:47 AM
    Highly, highly recommend invisible shield by zagg. The material in uncountably better than BSE...

kinda impossible, since it's the exact same material.
    05-02-09 03:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD