The rubberized skins seem to attract dust and lint quite a lot, and because they aren't smooth it's hard to clean them. What do you do to keep the skin clean?
    02-05-09 08:51 PM
    I call upon the powers of the great bald man Mr. Clean and his Magic Eraser....

And with that he instructs me to add a little water and watch as the dust disappears...

lol couldn't resist.
    02-05-09 08:56 PM
    I call upon the powers of the great bald man Mr. Clean and his Magic Eraser....

And with that he instructs me to add a little water and watch as the dust disappears...

lol couldn't resist.
    HAHAHAHAHA
    02-05-09 09:12 PM
    I have a white skin so dust and lint is somewhat invisible

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-09 09:17 PM
    Mr. Clean! Mr. Clean! Nice.
    02-05-09 10:02 PM
    I just take off the skin and rinse it off and dry thoroughly.

02-06-09 12:02 AM
    does anyone know if a clear plastic case is available for the Javelin? kinda like the Speck SeeThru one that's out for the bold that was featured on the crackberry front page a few days ago? or if one will be out soon?
    02-06-09 12:31 AM
    I wash mine every week or so, its black and atracts dust/lint like a magnet.

02-06-09 12:35 AM
    Yuck I stopped using my black skin because my makeup gets on it so easily after I talk. I cleaned it off if anyone wants it lol
    02-06-09 12:35 AM
    After a while of usage, the skin gets "coated" with your oils anyway, and it turns into more of what the 83xx skin was (less rubbery and "harder").
    02-06-09 01:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD