I have a curve 8330 and I have 5 of the skin cases that crackberry offers .. but .. I am looking for sum colors that are not available here at the crackberry store .. so my questions is for those of you who use skin cases where do you get them from .. please do not include the obvious like e-bay .. I would love to have a hot pink and or purple !!

Thanks for any help !!
    08-25-08 03:04 PM
    I got mine from the Tmo store in the local mall......and ebay . The ones that Verizon sell suck!
    08-26-08 01:45 AM
    Yeah defo more colour choice neede especially if i gotta pay the extra postage!
    08-27-08 07:06 AM
    Search on ebay!
    08-27-08 09:10 AM
    Thanks guys also looking at the skin decales but I want one that would go in between the keys also and I have only found the ones that avoid the keyboard sections any ideas ?
    08-27-08 03:12 PM
    does anyone know of a site where you can custom/design skin cases? or a website that has unique covers and also not the basic 6 colors offered?!

skinit doesnt do skin cases.
    08-30-08 12:06 AM
    I'd love love love to find a crystal clear silicon case.
    08-30-08 01:20 AM
    Come on I know there has to be a lot of you out there who buys skins !! I know the new IN THING is to paint the housing but until I can get that done and even for protecting the new paint when I get it done I would love to find more colors !!

HELP PLEASE !
    08-30-08 04:23 PM
    I found a variety of colors at one of those booths in the mall- they actually had BlackBerry logo on the back... I love it. I also found the orange, lime green, blue, and a brown one at BestBuy.
    08-30-08 04:30 PM
    I found a variety of colors at one of those booths in the mall- they actually had BlackBerry logo on the back... I love it. I also found the orange, lime green, blue, and a brown one at BestBuy.
    thank you I will have to check best buy out !!!
    08-30-08 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD