I'm just about to get my first bberry (curve 8900), and I've tried looking for case/skins for it online within the uk (without shipping costs, basically).

I want a case/skin that's protective but not too bulky, just generally protects against scratches and knocks. Can anyone recommend me any that are in a uk shop (amazon uk etc) ? I've found a lot, but I don't want to get one if I'm going to get it and find out it's hardly protective.

Any help from UK cb-ers much appreciated.

Ps. Preferably pink/purple/flowery...

(Also, I did do a forum search before posting but can't find anything specific to what I'm asking ).
    11-22-09 08:16 AM
    11-22-09 09:39 AM
    Thanks for the help Don't use e-Bay but I linked to another identical skin to a non-auction site thanks to the link, so thanks!
    11-23-09 05:10 PM
    Sorry, can't tell you about UK availability, but some like the Invisishield. It is basically pieces of thin silicone type material that you stick onto your BB. Really adds no bulk to your device and most say that it offers good protection. If you want to compare what it is similar too, imagine a screen protector but one that goes all over your device. It comes in pieces and isn't terribly difficult to install (if you have patience!).
    11-23-09 06:14 PM
    Thanks pryan.

If anyone else in the UK is looking to getting this, I've found a site:

invisibleSHIELD Full Body Protector for Blackberry Curve 8900 Javelin - buy online from Blue Unplugged

11-24-09 07:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD