I am a new Verizon Curve owner (LOVE IT!) and am looking for the proper protection for it.

I have read many of the threads here about skins and cases but am still confused with all the options.

If I get one of the screen protectors from BestSkinsEver can I still add a case (such as one of the hard rubberized cases?)

I will be mostly carrying the BB around in my purse or in my hand...not pockets. What would you recommend for best protection?

Thanks!

07-28-08 10:08 AM
    I carry my 8330in my pocket and I have a Seidio Innocase Surface - Black plus a Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard works great and it stand up to the abuse I give it well. I work at a club at night and nothing bad has happen yet.
    07-28-08 10:30 AM
    Should work fine.
    07-28-08 10:37 AM
    the BSE wont add any "weight" to your curve so get one for sure, which ever you choose, hard case or skin case the BSE (for me) is a must have, it fits the curve like a second skin im waiting for my new one since I just changed the housing on my curve to pink!

also, i personally only use skins, but I hear alot of people use the skin and also a hard case if they will wear it on their hip. i carry mine's in my purse with just the bse and skin. or even if it is in my pocket, as long as the bse is on, its good.
    07-28-08 10:41 AM
    Does the BSE just protect from scratches or does it help protect from cracks, as well?
    07-28-08 10:46 AM
    Thank you...just ordered a few things from Seidio!
    07-28-08 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD