Im looking into buying a few skins and/or cases for my Blackberry Curve.

I REALLY like Decalgirl .. and am thinking about getting a few skins there - the matching Wallpapers really won me over.

BUT, Im also loving the look of the silicone cases everyone has.

Obviously the case would be better on protection, but the skins are way cute.

Do you have your phone skinned? What about a case? PICTURES, please.
    07-20-08 07:55 PM
    No skin, no case... I use the OEM pouch

Simple... straight-forward and functional!!

I personally hate skins because it always grabs inside of my pocket. I would get the Seido hard rubber case if I got one. I like my Berry naked, so I prefer the OEM pouch to take advantage of the sleeper magnet and adequate protection!
    07-20-08 08:34 PM
    I have the seidio rubberized hardcase in black it looks like a silicon case but more protection.
    07-20-08 08:36 PM
    Yeah I want to continue to use a pouch to put my berry in my pocket but when I take it out for long usage I set it down a lot at work so the silicone works great but I still want it to fit in the sleave. I guess I want to have my cake and eat it too
    07-20-08 08:36 PM
    i have mine in a seido case with an invisible shield protector. i tried the silicone case from the verizon store, but i wasn't happy with them. they were too flimsy. i heard/read that the ones here at the crackberry store's different and i'm tempted to try them out.
    07-20-08 08:37 PM
    silicone case is great for stopping your bb from sliding off your dash board and flying on car window
    07-20-08 08:45 PM
    I'm using the Otterbox Defender case.. Idk I like it, but I think I might return it to get something a little slimmer.. the curve is just too sexy to hide though. I might just keep it though cause I took my curve out of the case tonight for the first time in a few days and I've dropped it twice already.. :/
    07-20-08 09:13 PM
    BSE + OEM Pouch
    07-20-08 09:33 PM
    I have several skins in various colors, maybe it's a girl thing but I like being able to have different looks and the skins match my wallpapers. I purchased a few on ebay and a few in my local mall.
    07-20-08 09:56 PM
    I have been using the Invisible Shield from Zagg with the stock pouch in my pocket. It's clear enough that you don't notice it on the phone and protects it from scratched as well as any silicone cover. I also like that its thin enough that I can still use a second case with it.
    07-20-08 10:15 PM
    You could get both - the rubber cases are translucent, so you'd still be able to see your skin underneath it.
    07-20-08 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD