02-07-09 12:43 PM
31 12
tools
    I prefer Bare but I ended up gettinh the BlackBerry. I wish I wasn't so anal about my Toys because the Holster is fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 10:55 PM
    Used BSE on my Curve and just added one to my wife's Curve but after applying one to the Bold it gave a grainy affect to the screen as well as liquid getting inside. I removed the battery and let it dry for a few days which seems to have cleared it. So do any of you prefer no screen protection or do you consider it a must?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Must, must, must! I've applied 3 BSEs to my Bold and everytime I've had a slight orange peel effect. Nothing that impedes on viewing or anything at all, mind you. But looking at the junk that collects on the screen from day to day is always a reminder that a screen protector is definitely a must!
    Last edited by skyjackal; 02-07-09 at 01:43 AM.
    02-06-09 11:58 PM
    Applied a new one last night and except for a small 'stretch' mark near the bottom the BSE looks good.
    02-07-09 11:05 AM
    It's funny. I'm always very careful with my Pearl. I get bummed if there's the slightest indication of a nick or a scratch. It still looks brand new. Oddly enough though, I have no desire to have a skin on it. I like the look of it too much to keep it covered. I carry it in a holster on my belt or clipped on my pocket. Easy in, easy out. Keeps it in good shape. Yeah, I'm a freak.
    02-07-09 11:14 AM
    Raw!!!! well we are talkin about our BB's here...
    02-07-09 11:28 AM
    BSE=Best Skins Ever good products.
    02-07-09 12:43 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD