The case that came with your curve (8330). Which way do you face your curve when you throw it in there? There is a lip on one side that sticks up and on the other side it says "blackberry". So which side do you put your screen facing?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-08 04:22 PM
    Trackball facing the strip. The magnet is at the bottom of that strip.
    08-30-08 04:26 PM
    The case that came with your curve (8330). Which way do you face your curve when you throw it in there? There is a lip on one side that sticks up and on the other side it says "blackberry". So which side do you put your screen facing?

You can put it in either way - doesn't matter - the magnet works either way -- Just as a preference I like to put my screen facing in towards the taller side to give the front screen more protection. I don't really like the fact that the stock case leaves so much of the BB expossed so I got this case which covers both front and back - check it out:

::.. GIZMO SKIN - CASES. POUCHES. HOLSTERS

Their case has the magnet and a ratcheting swivel belt clip (straight clip - no spring but is tight) and it is acctually a bit thinner - less bulky.
    08-30-08 04:37 PM
    I was using that holster religiously for the 2 weeks I've had my blackberry but this morning I notice a deep scratch on the top of the battery cover. Went out and got a silicon case today. Invest in another case because the blackberry provided one will only disappoint you.

08-30-08 07:22 PM
    You can put it in either way - doesn't matter - the magnet works either way -- Just as a preference I like to put my screen facing in towards the taller side to give the front screen more protection. I don't really like the fact that the stock case leaves so much of the BB expossed so I got this case which covers both front and back - check it out:
    You can place it either way to activate sleeper mode; but If you'll notice, that strip is actually a groove. It the front facing side the BB needs to be placed in. The trackball goes into that strip to prevent it from hitting against the inside of the sleeve if faced the other way.
    08-30-08 07:27 PM
    You can place it either way to activate sleeper mode; but If you'll notice, that strip is actually a groove. It the front facing side the BB needs to be placed in. The trackball goes into that strip to prevent it from hitting against the inside of the sleeve if faced the other way.

very smart of you, i never even thought of that.
    08-30-08 07:56 PM
    The side with the taller squared part is supposed to protect the camera too.
    08-31-08 12:48 AM
    I bought a silicone skin, it's ok to have on when I'm just sitting around the house but whenever I leave the house it's always in the stock case. Never had a complaint, it protects it well and has the groove for the trackball and the magnet in it. I once left the house with it in the silicone skin, never again.
    08-31-08 02:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD