Hi guys and girls,
    I've got a blackberry storm 1 (9500) and would like to carry the phone in the pocket alone not with any belt strap etc. the leather case is great but dont like the bulk to causes and have seen the incipio feather and silicrylic for the storm. I had a feather for the curve and it was great but was wondering how much more bulk the silicrylic produces and if it can be taken in and out of pocket with ease and is less bulkier than a storm + original leather case.

I appreciate all help, p.s. I have used the search facility but this hasn't been addressed!
    12-29-09 12:15 PM
    Not sure if you have made a purchase yet, but I got my silicrylic in the mail yesterday and I love it. Its a little thicker than the feather, but its not too thick. Has just enough thickness to make you realize thay your phone is well protected and slides out of your pocket with ease. Definitely a nice case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Chase.Barnett; 01-26-10 at 11:49 AM.
    01-26-10 11:46 AM
    I can't really comment on the particular case you are talking about, but I know for my blackberry I have a very thin leather case. It's actually designed to go in your pocket, and it's very thin. If you want a skin it may not be for you, but if you like the leather look without bulk; I'd say it's worth a try. I'm not entirely positive, but I think I got mine on BlackBerry Cases and Holsters. Look for "leather pocket case", and if they aren't there try googling that phrase.
    01-26-10 02:49 PM
    would you be able to take a picture of the silicrylic on...thinking about it for my storm 2
    01-28-10 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD