Hey all,

I was just wondering what type of silicone skins (for those who use them) do you perfer?? I happen to love using the silicone skins...and I notice there are 2 different designs (there are some that don't cover the blackberry logo and then there are some that do cover the blackberry logo).

Some ppl may like the skins that don't cover the blackberry logo because they want to see their logo and says it looks better, while others may like the ones that does cover the blackberry logo because they say its more protection to the phone.

Right now I have a skin that doesn't cover the logo, and I look forward to buying plenty more skins in diff colors to change up from time to time, and I'll try out a skin that does cover the logo to see if I like it

So which kind do you all perfer and y??

The ones that DOES cover the blackberry logo

The ones that DON'T cover the blackberry logo
    05-11-09 06:49 PM
    I use the silicone cases from Incipio. So far so good! I only have one case that covers everything including the logo, but rarely use it. I prefer the ones that show the logo, looks better in my opinion. Oh and i have dropped my phone numerous times and no problem. Plus, I do like the durabillity. They're 19.95 i believe, but well worth the price.
    05-11-09 06:54 PM
    The ones that DON'T cover the blackberry logo
    I have this one, same color. but I dont have any particular fave between the 2 styles... I purchased it because it was cheap lol
    05-11-09 07:02 PM
    Great double post: http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/ju...dering-225876/

By the way, it's not nice to post the same question more than once.
    05-11-09 07:19 PM
    I just bought clear sillicon skin case for $2.99

pg
    05-11-09 07:28 PM
    I like when skins cover as little of the front as possible lol. I really only like the rubber feeling of it & when I set it on tables & such so my phone won't scratch. I had one for my pearl but I've yet to find one for my 8900.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 08:12 PM
    I have the tmobile gel skin it works great but it covers the logo. Its cheap and it does what it was intened to do

05-11-09 08:18 PM
    Great double post: http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/ju...dering-225876/

By the way, it's not nice to post the same question more than once.

Yea, omg I'm so sry...while I was posting the 1st one, the computer I was on kept freezing and freezing everytime i tried to submit it, so i got annoyed and did it again (thinking the 1st one didn't go through) It's not till I got home I realized the 1st one went through, now I don't know how to delete the 1st one, so sry
    05-11-09 09:43 PM
    I have the one that covers the logo and I like it a bit more. My friend has an iphone with the skin that only covers the back and it feels like it will fall off at any moment.
    05-23-09 04:36 PM
    I've found that the skins that cover the logo area have the advantage in a drop situation. They protect the screen a little better than the ones that cut off short.

I have a Curve that has taken a few falls, and thus far no scratches except those I inflicted prior to using the skin.

This thick one also has prevented 'drop resets, even on concrete.

05-23-09 04:50 PM
    To me it does not matter if the skin covers/doesnt cover the BB logo--its the protection that i'm concerned with--IF a drop should take place the silicone is 'cushiony' for the 'oops' moment!

But in addition to a silicone skin, i do carry my bb in a pink Golla bag that i purchased here from CB
    05-23-09 05:06 PM
    I prefer the blackberry gel skin that doesnt cover up the logo. When looking at them I wanted something that accented the phone to keep its aesthetics as well as keep it from daily scratches but ultimately its up to me to keep it from major damage. If I drop it I dont think the more gel skin over the logo is gonna keep the case from cracking and damage. Thats why Im a bit overprotective of it but the skin lets me have a sure grip on it, lets me set it down on whatever without worries of scratches on the back and it makes the phone easier to clean since theres only the screen and keypad exposed. I also like the "Blackberry" lettering on the back. If youre worried about real damage to the phone I think you should look at cases but if youre like me you dont want the extra bulk(takes away from the look and ergonomics) and accept the tradeoff of being more careful and protective.
    06-19-09 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD