Does anyone know where I can find a silicone skin that is bright orange or flourascent yellow for my 9630 Tour? One that fits good and looks good.
    I cant sort out ebay or amazon for all the crap.
    Any help would surely be appreciated!!

-contractorslim
    10-06-09 08:40 AM
    anyone??? bump~
    10-18-09 01:30 PM
    Try daydeal.com
    10-18-09 03:42 PM
    You could try looking at BlackBerry Skin Case. I haven't looked for those specific colors, but they have all models and a variety of colors.
    10-18-09 04:55 PM
    if you search for seller dcmuggen88 on ebay they have great cases for the Tour. I have 3 of em. They have an orange I believe.
    10-18-09 05:00 PM
    Thanks guys!
    10-18-09 05:06 PM
    On Amazon.com, search for the specific item you are looking for. I found both items for your Tour in moments by searching color silicone skin for Tour 9630.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 05:59 PM
    On Amazon.com, search for the specific item you are looking for. I found both items for your Tour in moments by searching color silicone skin for Tour 9630.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I did search amazon and saw what you are saying, I also searched ebay...

the problem I have with all of the ones in the color that I like, is that they sell them in those 20 case bundles and crap for like 10$.... I dont see how I can get a quality skin for .50 Cant be right. So that is why I asked here hoping that someone else had purchased one and could refer me to where they purchased them.

So thanks for the response. I am checking on all the places to see whats the best.
    10-18-09 06:07 PM
    if you search for seller dcmuggen88 on ebay they have great cases for the Tour. I have 3 of em. They have an orange I believe.
    I am not having any luck finding anything by dcmuggen88 at all. Maybe they just dont have anything for sale for now.
    10-18-09 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD