hi guys am hoping someone wil lbe able to help me out. am not a newbie here cos i visit this site like ten times a day but this is my actual first post.
    neways, i just got my new pink silicone skin from the post but i actually have a bit of bling on my fone at the mo and cant be bothered to remove them before using the skin as they dont come off easily.

my question is does the silicone skin stretches cos am worried by the time i take the crystals off, the skin is gonna be loose and wont fit tightly anymore.

any answers will be highly appreciated.

thank u guys
    04-01-08 07:55 AM
    It stretches but it is supposed to retrain its shape. If the stones are too big though it might stretch it out too much and make it loose. I would take off the bling first.
    04-01-08 07:57 AM
    They tend to loosen a bit just from normal use, so I think the crystals would make it more loose if you do remove them later.
    04-01-08 07:59 AM
    oh tnx for the quick reply.
    the stones are normal size, am thinkin of takin them off when i have more time cos it took me while to take them off sometime ago.
    04-01-08 07:59 AM
    tnx Chaz, yh i think i better take them off.(
    04-01-08 08:01 AM
    take em off!!! lol i dont understand why puttin that bling stuff on such a nice phone would look good? but if thats what you like i guess but it can ruin the finish on the phone...skin it!!
    04-01-08 10:50 AM