Anybody use a silicone sleeve or 2 piece case along with a leather holster? I want the holster to carry the storm, but I'd like a silicone case to protect it at work or at home when I take it out and put it on the desk. Any help or suggestions is appreciated.
    12-12-08 12:17 PM
    Seidio Innocase as soon as it comes out. Its a silicon case with a leather holster made to fit it.
    12-12-08 12:32 PM
    Yeah, I have an older Seidio online leather case I use to hold the Storm, and the Storm has a silicon case on it.

What you "should" do is this:

Get the not yet available Seidio Innocase for the Storm and the not yet available Holster that was made to hold the Storm with that case!
    12-12-08 12:33 PM
    yes i have both.....a green case on mine and then a verizon leather pouch that is sideways works perfect even puts it in sleep mode!!!
    12-12-08 12:34 PM
    I use the BlackBerry silicon with the BlackBerry side pouch...Its a tight fit but fits well.
    12-12-08 12:45 PM
    Ii bought both the Silicone (black) and the leather pocket made for the Storm.

The Silicone makes it feel secure when handling the Storm, and it also makes it look really nice.

I also purchased the Leather Pocket (although I haven't really used it) for traveling far away to protect it while it's in my bag as oppsed to my jeans or jacket pocket.
    12-12-08 12:47 PM
    Yeah, I have an older Seidio online leather case I use to hold the Storm, and the Storm has a silicon case on it.

What you "should" do is this:

Get the not yet available Seidio Innocase for the Storm and the not yet available Holster that was made to hold the Storm with that case!
    I saw that they were going to be coming out with that. I just don't want to have to fight putting the phone in and fight taking it out. Hopefully their holster and case will work well together. Thanks.
    12-12-08 02:07 PM
    The Seidio combination with the leather holster will work great together if it is like on my Pearl. Their leather holster is designed to work with the Innocase or bare. I will order as soon as it is available. The Innocase is to provide protection from drops while removing from the case.
    12-12-08 03:48 PM
    I bought silicon from Verizon at time of Storm purchase. I bought a leather case, with magnetic lid, from eBay for $13 (included shipping). Like Gov. Brenden Burne used to say "purrrrfict togetha".

Anybody use a silicone sleeve or 2 piece case along with a leather holster? I want the holster to carry the storm, but I'd like a silicone case to protect it at work or at home when I take it out and put it on the desk. Any help or suggestions is appreciated.
    12-12-08 03:58 PM
    Yes, I have a black silicone sleeve (from verizon) and found only 1 holster that worked with the silicone sleeve. Ipurchased it from Verizon. It is leather and is real dark brown or black. It is a side (landscape) holster.It has a small barely visible verison logo with the "V" also on the holster flap. I tried a bunch and this was the one! It is awesome. It really stays on your belt, has a great magnetic flap and fits perfectly with the storm with or without the silicone cover. Good luck.
    12-12-08 09:44 PM
    I use the BlackBerry silicon with the BlackBerry side pouch...Its a tight fit but fits well.
    +1 it fits, but its snug. what i did was stretch out the leather a bit, fits well, just a bit tough to pull out.
    12-12-08 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD