I have one of those silicone rubber type cases for my storm a its really stretched out, now instead of paying for a new one is there any way to make it shirnk so it will fit my phone perfectly again ???
    04-05-09 05:02 PM
    Not really. My solution so far has been to use two and trade them off, because I've found that letting one "rest" for a bit tightens it back up somewhat. I ordered an Incipio Silicrylic case that should be here tomorrow that I imagine will reduce the effects of that considerably (silicone skin with plastic back that clips on).
    04-05-09 05:05 PM
    Big Mike.....I must say go to Seidio.com they have amazing cases that will fit your phone and they won't stretch all out of wack.
    04-05-09 05:15 PM
    I've never had an issue with my silicone cases.

But I don't think there's a way to "shrink" it. Lol.
    And letting it "rest" I don't know how affective that could be but you should try it out because it could work.

Buy a new one!

what kind is it?
    Last edited by Yessee; 04-05-09 at 05:20 PM.
    04-05-09 05:17 PM
    Yeah, I've had some success letting them rest by switching it up, but not as good as new. They're cheap though so it could be worse. You can even get the OEM ones on eBay even cheaper than retail price.
    04-05-09 05:40 PM
    Microwave 7.38 minutes.

IT WAS A JOKE.
    04-05-09 05:41 PM
    Boil a pot of water and put the skin in it for about 10 seconds. Let the skin sit for and hour or 2. Will shrink somewhat.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 06:51 PM
    Get rid of it and get a Seidio. They attract less dust and have saved my BB in a couple of falls.
    04-05-09 07:32 PM
    I second the Seidio recommendation. I started out with a silicone case when I first got my Storm and noticed that it seemed to attract the dust and trap it under the case. Switched to Seidio and have not had problems.
    04-05-09 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD