Is there a silicon case that allows the Tour to charge in a charging cradle? From the pictures I've seen of the silicon cases, the charging contacts look like they're covered.

Mike

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 02:03 AM
    All silicone cases cover the the contacts. You have to remove the skin to charge in the cradle
    08-29-09 02:04 AM
    Check the Innocase 360. I'm thnking about picking this one up

08-29-09 02:14 AM
    OP: There are none that I know of. Does your Tour fit in your cradle while it's in the silicone case anyway? If so, I guess you could pick up a cheapy silicone case and try to cut holes where the charging connectors are with a razor blade.

Edit: The innocase 360 linked above looks promising though.
    08-29-09 02:38 AM
    I'm pretty sure the Innocases don't fit into the charger when they are on even though they have holes for the contacts.

I asked Seideo about that. They said they are working on a charging cradle to work with the Innocases.
    08-29-09 09:31 AM
    Check the Innocase 360. I'm thnking about picking this one up

Thanks. I'll take at look at that case.

Mike
    08-30-09 01:51 PM
    OP: There are none that I know of. Does your Tour fit in your cradle while it's in the silicone case anyway? If so, I guess you could pick up a cheapy silicone case and try to cut holes where the charging connectors are with a razor blade.

Edit: The innocase 360 linked above looks promising though.
    I have my cradles on order, but I was holding off buying a silicon case until I was sure it would allow the Tour to charge in the cradle.

I want both the protection and the convenience. I'm a greedy person

Mike
    08-30-09 01:54 PM
    Aww man!! I guess I'll have to get the one that separates at the bottom
    08-30-09 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD