12-12-08 10:23 AM
62 123
tools
    you can put it in bedside mode without the cradle...the cradle is just alot more convenient , to me at least.
    12-11-08 07:09 AM
    I bought this case and received it before I even had my storm
    i have one similar, but it is not coating well on the inside. it rubs off and leaves a white powder on the phone. i know the innocase won't do this. how's your case?
    12-11-08 09:51 AM
    that case and most of them are ugly as ****tttt, just buy the insurance and rock the storms 'sexy self' as is
    this is another consideration.... i do think the storm looks the best naked im just worried id drop it and have to pay the 50 bucks to replace it.
    12-11-08 12:23 PM
    New colors are available besides black...pink, blue, grey, red
    12-11-08 09:36 PM
    Do you guys think the innocase and innocase II will be availiable the same time?
    12-11-08 11:10 PM
    Do you guys think the innocase and innocase II will be availiable the same time?
    Considering both work with the holster, yes. Dimensions are fairly the same. Just different way of installing it. Considering they have pictures of the multiple colors, they are coming out the same time. I guess thats what's keeping them from releasing it plus manufacturing.

I just want a black one!
    12-11-08 11:20 PM
    I am planning on returning my Seidio Spring-Clip Holster and GhostArmor and picking up the Innocase II combo in black. Hopefully this becomes available soon!
    12-11-08 11:33 PM
    Hmm. I might go red. I've always like red/black. Prolly innocase I though. Im more worried about the protection of the top of it.
    12-12-08 12:08 AM
    decided to keep the phone naked. I really like the metallic trim and the innocase would hide that. scratches add character! haha
    12-12-08 01:04 AM
    I'm just glad Seidio seems to be making multiple options for our phone. Good job! I'll be placing my order for a case and holster once some pics are posted of how these cases come apart/put together. I like the fully covered but just want to make sure it is easy enough to crack open at night for the charging pod.
    12-12-08 06:34 AM
    I'm just glad Seidio seems to be making multiple options for our phone. Good job! I'll be placing my order for a case and holster once some pics are posted of how these cases come apart/put together. I like the fully covered but just want to make sure it is easy enough to crack open at night for the charging pod.
    I had the innocase for my curve, and that was the one thing i didn't like was taking it apart.......if you had freshly cut finger nails good luck. Thats why I am hoping the innocase II's sliding on and off will be better.
    12-12-08 08:54 AM
    I just want a damn case and holster already!

Not to mention a coupon code for the holidays!
    12-12-08 10:23 AM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD