12-12-08 09:23 AM
62 123
tools
    This super extended battery will allow you to use the storm much longer bewteen charges. Then, the Storm can do more for you.
    Did anyone notice that the innocase looks like the bottom half slides off like their iphone case?

Seidioseidio does this case snap together like the Curve case, or does the storm slide into it?
    12-07-08 01:54 PM
    Seidio, do you know when the Innocase will be available for the Storm?
    12-07-08 02:13 PM
    And Seidio, will you be able to place it in the cradle currently available with the innocase on?
    12-07-08 02:52 PM
    Seidioseidio, any coupon code for early Christmas time adopters. Times are hard out here for gadget hounds.

Just saw this. Looks like a price break for ordering both!
    Innocase Surface Combo - Black
    $49.95
    Last edited by doubledown11; 12-07-08 at 03:08 PM.
    12-07-08 03:02 PM
    I wish it covered the top of the phone and just had small cut outs for the lock and mute button
    I agree. It seems like the front (aka the most important part) is a bit naked to me. I really want the Seidio case, but not if it leaves the valuables unprotected.
    12-07-08 03:27 PM
    I agree. It seems like the front (aka the most important part) is a bit naked to me. I really want the Seidio case, but not if it leaves the valuables unprotected.
    Comes with a screen protector and if you have the holster (wich I can only imagine most will buy that too) it goes in with the holster facing your body which = ultimate protection.
    12-07-08 03:32 PM
    Case looks good. I think if there was a clear film to cover the whole front including the buttons it would be perfect. This way dust cant get in the slots around the screen. Then put the Innocase on. I'm thinking bout stretching saran wrap over the phone and see how it works.
    12-07-08 03:33 PM
    Comes with a screen protector and if you have the holster (wich I can only imagine most will buy that too) it goes in with the holster facing your body which = ultimate protection.
    But what about the top edge? I just don't see a thin film protecting a phone from a drop...I know there are others that make 100% film covers...and I'm not sold on those either.

I had the Seidio clear case on my Pearl which covered more than the Storm's version of the case.
    12-07-08 04:21 PM
    Almost looks like the Storm is bald....
    12-08-08 01:10 AM
    yeah i wish there was a way they could cover more of the top but i understand with the buttons its kinda difficult. im just worried that if you accidentally drop the phone, it could hit at that point which is very open. like another bar of plastic that just runs across the speaker area.

at any rate, im glad they have a discount for purchasing both pieces.
    12-08-08 01:30 AM
    yeah i wish there was a way they could cover more of the top but i understand with the buttons its kinda difficult. im just worried that if you accidentally drop the phone, it could hit at that point which is very open. like another bar of plastic that just runs across the speaker area.

at any rate, im glad they have a discount for purchasing both pieces.
    I've dropped my phone about 3 times now with no problems. Plus, the likeliness of it hitting that exact spot is slim IMO...probably the lightest part of the phone. That combined with the fact that the corners are covered = a solid product IMO.
    12-08-08 01:40 AM
    they have the innocase surface and innocase surface II posted online. unfortunately (for me) i want the combo of the two. i like that the innocase covers the top, but i'd prefer it if didn't cover the word "blackberry" on the top front. i guess i just want it to be like a mirror image of the button, but with cutouts. i guess i'll go with the innocase II tho
    12-10-08 09:34 PM
    I might go with the first Innocase that covers the top. I plan on putting a piece of plastic of something where the opening is so that I can prevent dust from entering.
    12-10-08 09:47 PM
    Hmmm. Two different styles. Now you've got me confused. Choices choices.
    12-10-08 09:49 PM
    teh first innocase is similar to what i have now, but i'm just not a fan of the piece over the mic and word "blackberry." not only do i want the word showing, but that plastic is also close to the screen and hinders clicking things on the top edge of the screen, especially when held in landscape
    12-10-08 09:51 PM
    i prefer the silicon case
    12-10-08 09:53 PM
    innocase II looks much better than I in IMO. I just dont wanna remove it every night when i eventually get a dock though.. hmm
    12-10-08 09:56 PM
    innocase II looks much better than I in IMO. I just dont wanna remove it every night when i eventually get a dock though.. hmm
    yeah that can be a slight pain, but with the II design, it's really easy to slide on and off.
    12-10-08 09:59 PM
    yeah that can be a slight pain, but with the II design, it's really easy to slide on and off.
    yeah, if the dock was like the iPhone one, where it sits portrait, then that would work since you could just slide off the bottom part, and dock it with the top part of the case still on.
    12-10-08 10:03 PM
    I bought this case and received it before I even had my storm (I got my storm in the release day, nov 21). Bought it on ebay. Item# 250324872347 - it costs $2 + $5.99 = $8 bucks.
    It really makes my storm look more rigid, and it is smoother than my silicone one, making it come out of my jeans pocket easier without taking my whole inside pocket out - a common problem with the silicone ones if you wear jeans.
    by the way, I don't sell them, and I'm not trying to promote any sales - the item number I gave shows an auction that already ended (my purchase).

Hope this will help others get this awesome case sooner,

Last edited by amauryneto; 12-10-08 at 10:21 PM.
    12-10-08 10:16 PM
    Im curious to know if Innocase I has the felt on the inside as well.

As mentioned before, with the opening, the phone is susceptible to dust. So I plan on covering it with a flimsy plastic. It will still allow me to use the touch screen and protect dust from entering the gap as well.

Although Inno I looks thick, its only 1mm like II
    12-10-08 10:23 PM
    i prefer the innocase II. like having the open top keys

12-10-08 10:28 PM
    hmm decisions decisions...

i like that the innocase covers the top but after someone mentioned that it may interfere with typing at the edges... it got me thinking.. the negative i see with the innocase II is that the top is exposed, and when you holster the phone, it may wear and scratch the top of the phone. I prefer the slide design, it looks as though the split design could bust open if you drop it, though thats purely speculation. I wish there was a store that had seidio products locally that i could look at their construction and get an idea for how they are made.

BTW, any release date info?
    12-11-08 01:24 AM
    that case and most of them are ugly as ****tttt, just buy the insurance and rock the storms 'sexy self' as is
    12-11-08 02:23 AM
    cradles are important because of bedside mode- look it up
    12-11-08 03:39 AM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD