12-12-08 10:23 AM
62 123
tools
    Unfortunately it's still listed as coming soon . It looks AWESOME though, might even say it makes the storm look more slick.

12-05-08 07:37 PM
    That's looks really good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-08 07:38 PM
    Where's the pic? All I see is a coming soon sign.
    Edit1: never mind, found it under "More Photos"
    Edit2: looks nice, but I don't like that it doesn't cover the top part of the phone. I think I'll stick with my GA for now until the surface is available and there are a few reviews about it.
    Last edited by buxleyp; 12-05-08 at 07:51 PM.
    12-05-08 07:40 PM
    Now Seidio has to come out with a desktop charger to fit there case... That would be sweet
    12-05-08 08:29 PM
    My case looks just like that but it's covered at the top. I got it from Verizon and paid $10
    12-05-08 08:49 PM
    My case looks just like that but it's covered at the top. I got it from Verizon and paid $10
    This case is soft touch(rubberized) hard case. The one you have is soft silicon skin case
    12-05-08 08:53 PM
    I have the soft silicon case and I really did it. This case does look pretty tight though. Might have to test it out once it is released.
    spooky2012 likes this.
    12-05-08 08:57 PM
    You tell em Seidioseidio! Yea! It looks damn good, the top does look a little funky though...but I like it!
    12-05-08 08:59 PM
    i'm in love with my cradle though...
    pretty sure this wouldn't fit.
    don't want to have to buy another one for this...
    my GA is good enough...
    12-05-08 09:01 PM
    Cannot wait to get this. I had one for my Curve and loved it! I am going to be buying the combo holster/innocase for my Storm. Apparently this case is hitting in the middle of December.
    12-05-08 09:03 PM
    any update to when the extended battery is coming? and how much more battery life can get expect to get?
    12-05-08 09:07 PM
    I like the fact this seems to have the cutouts for the buttons over the soft silicone one, I had a hard time adjusting the volume while using the silicone one
    12-05-08 09:31 PM
    Good to see Seidio added felt to the inside of the case. Just made the product %100 better. I had the Innocase for the curve and the only thing I didn't like was how dirt got inside the case. I think the felt would take care of that issue
    12-05-08 09:35 PM
    Nice....

I hope they will offer this in other colors... I really want one in blue or burgundy.
    12-05-08 09:39 PM
    i wouldn't mind a burgundy if it was on the darker side. cant wait for this to come out. too bad so much of the top is exposed, though i don't think it would look good with the top being covered more.
    12-05-08 10:25 PM
    i wouldn't mind a burgundy if it was on the darker side. cant wait for this to come out. too bad so much of the top is exposed, though i don't think it would look good with the top being covered more.
    Its a rubberized hard case, so I think covering the top while allowing for functionality of the Lock and Mute/Vibe buttons would be tough.

Also the holster that is designed with this covers most of the top as part of its clip.
    12-05-08 10:37 PM
    Day 1 purchase!!! Getting the holster and innocase combo. I wonder if there will be a coupon code anytime soon.

Its a rubberized hard case, so I think covering the top while allowing for functionality of the Lock and Mute/Vibe buttons would be tough.

Also the holster that is designed with this covers most of the top as part of its clip.
    It doesnt cover that much

They could of covered the top with Innocase hard case and left an opening big enough for us to press down the button.
    Last edited by y2bandit; 12-05-08 at 10:41 PM.
    12-05-08 10:39 PM

Ahh, I see. Not too familiar with the phone yet. Just played around with it here and there. Eagerly awaiting shipment of my Storm on Monday.
    12-05-08 10:39 PM
    Day 1 purchase!!! Getting the holster and innocase combo. I wonder if there will be a coupon code anytime soon.

It doesnt cover that much

They could of covered the top with Innocase hard case and left an opening big enough for us to press down the button.
    I would have preferred that design also. The plastic clear hardcase that I got from Verizon has a cutout opening that's big enough to press down the top buttons. I never have an issue with locking or unlocking my Storm.
    12-05-08 11:26 PM
    I wish it covered the top of the phone and just had small cut outs for the lock and mute button

12-05-08 11:43 PM
    I wish it covered the top of the phone and just had small cut outs for the lock and mute button

Yah, me too. I tend to drop my phone at least 2-3 times a month. Since this is how the case is I ended up ordering a BSE kit since its the cheapest and will just skin the top and the buttons. Hopefully, it doesn't make the fit of the Innocase too snug.
    12-05-08 11:51 PM
    i'm in love with my cradle though...
    pretty sure this wouldn't fit.
    don't want to have to buy another one for this...
    my GA is good enough...
    DOH! I didn't consider the cradle.. I love that thing.. and I don't want to take the phone out of the case every night.. arg..
    Solution.. make a new cradle will fit with the case than we have a winner
    12-06-08 10:52 AM
    What's so hard about taking it out of the case every night? Passing up the Seidio Innocase cuz you would have to take it out every night, seems a bit extreme. Just think of all the great protection would have and how cool ur phone would look with the Innocase on. Definitely worth taking it out every night to breathe. Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Tumaz04; 12-06-08 at 11:50 AM.
    12-06-08 11:46 AM
    want a device that can do more for me.. not I can do more for it.
    12-06-08 12:23 PM
    want a device that can do more for me.. not I can do more for it.
    This super extended battery will allow you to use the storm much longer bewteen charges. Then, the Storm can do more for you.
    12-06-08 12:28 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD