I have a question about the siedio crystal case for the 8330 curve. Does it have an adverse effect on the keys on the sides of the keyboard? And does it also get in the way of the trackball at all?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 03:30 PM
    I have the seidio crystal and I lobe it!!! No problems at all! In fact I find it easier to use the side keys and trackball with it than without it.

07-20-08 03:34 PM
    I have the seidio crystal and I lobe it!!! No problems at all! In fact I find it easier to use the side keys and trackball with it than without it.

sweet, thanks for the info. I want a case for it, but I really don't like the way the solid skins and cases look.

Do you use the Siedio holster as well? Do you think it would fit in a leather holster with a crystal case?

Alright, that's all my questions, thanks again.
    07-20-08 03:49 PM
    I think it gets in the way of the keys and trackball. I cut off the middle bar that goes across the trackball. The side gets in the way of the side keys. I never use mine.
    07-20-08 04:09 PM
    I sold my seidio case for that reason...I didnt like the way it fit around the keys but I am sure sure picky...So I have a BSE on my curve and I go nekkid.
    07-20-08 06:06 PM
    Yeah, I have a bse just on the screen right now, but I feel I should have some drop protection. Although I very rarely drop my phone. Seems like good insurance.

07-20-08 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD