03-23-09 03:03 PM
33 12
tools
    I am most likely getting a Curve (Based on responses thus far on my thread here) and I'm eyeballing the Swiss Mobility Legion case. Looks pretty sweet

Gotta agree with Rodeowildone, A case should be a must-have for nearly any phone
    03-23-09 02:53 AM
    It's the 1st thing I bought after getting my Curve, I have a black silicone case on mine, actually bought it at a kiosk at the local mall, got it & the snap-in belt clip together after haggling with the guy. Too bad I never use the belt clip, just the slicone case & it stays in my pocket. You definitely gotta protect your berry.
    03-23-09 12:31 PM
    i say yes, get it. i have 3 options, oem silicone, default bb case and a very nice leather case. i ended up stick with the silicone. like smaller form factor and it does it jobs of course, i also use screen protector.

my gf just look at it after almost 2 years and she could not believe how new it still looks
    03-23-09 12:38 PM
    I have two "designer" leather cases and two OEM lether cases. All different colors.

I like to match belt and shoes. Don't laugh...
    03-23-09 01:16 PM
    I have the same one you have pictured, but I got mine from sprint, you can get a blue and a black one together for 19.99. Kind of expensive, but no shipping and I got it same day.
    03-23-09 01:35 PM
    A guy at work has an otterbox: his phone fell out of his pocket, hit a roller on the bottom of the chair, and it cracked his screen.

I used the holster that came with my phone, but the phone with a skin would not fit, so I bought the Blackberry Side Pouch. I like it, but it takes a little while to get used to it.
    03-23-09 02:31 PM
    I was going to get an Otterbox from Ebay, but I dropped my BB at a gas station .. very minor scratches but I decided to go to Radio Shack and get the Body Glove unit. Cost me $30, but I am glad I have it.

It covers the entire screen and the belt clip pops out like a kickstand ... I typically sit it on my desk at work while charging and I can easilty see the siren call of the blinking red light. . . . . .
    03-23-09 02:41 PM
    I really like the OEM case from Blackberry. I bought mine at Bestbuy for about $25. It does the trick. Just can't charge while in the case...
    03-23-09 03:03 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD