03-23-09 03:03 PM
33 12
tools
    I'm planning on buying this Amazon.com: OEM BLACKBERRY 8300 8310 CURVE BLUE SILICONE SKIN CASE: BargainCell

But I don't know if I should... >.< I can't decide.. Plus, on Amazon I'd be paying wayy more for shipping on the item than the price of the item.

Anyone really recommend buying a case for my Curve?
    03-22-09 06:08 PM
    I recommend some sort of case - not sure about that one. As you said shipping is more than the case itself. I got mine from the Verizon store - it looks like a tire tread, its thicker than the standard silicone skin like the one you posted - they also sell the skins like yours there too. Might be about the same price total but you could have it today. For the most part I use my leather holster when I am out and I toss the skin on it at home when I feel the need, I also use a screen protector from BSE (Best Skins Ever)...
    03-22-09 06:12 PM
    My son has the Seidio case and he loves it. He said he has dropped his Curve a few times and it doesn't have a mark on it.
    03-22-09 06:14 PM
    I don't use one but of course I don't intend on dropping it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I've been using a leather holder too.. But I've just been starting to get lazy and wanting to carry my phone without it, but then I got a few scratches on the back of the phone, so I started to carry the case again.
    OtterBox. Pricey, Bulky but very protective.
    03-22-09 06:15 PM
    I got mine from the Verizon store - it looks like a tire tread, its thicker than the standard silicone skin like the one you posted - they also sell the skins like yours there too. Might be about the same price total but you could have it today. For the most part I use my leather holster when I am out and I toss the skin on it at home when I feel the need, I also use a screen protector from BSE (Best Skins Ever)...

I do exactly the same thing lol weird
    03-22-09 06:44 PM
    I do exactly the same thing lol weird
    Well then...... We rock
    03-22-09 06:50 PM
    lol you need us to make any other life decisions for you?

Here's a question: Do YOU think you should buy a case? If so, then do it!
    03-22-09 06:51 PM
    I have the Cellet case and I love it.
    03-22-09 06:51 PM
    I have a Seidio case for my curve and I really really like it. I tried skins, but I'd always forget to put them on, and I use a leather Seidio holster when I'm at work. As a matter of fact, my phone fell off the kitchen counter today and my Seidio saved the day.
    03-22-09 07:13 PM
    Well then...... We rock

Ya buddy
    03-22-09 07:27 PM
    I have one and works amazing! protects the phone and keeps it clean
    03-22-09 08:02 PM
    I use a case from Case-mate called the smart skin. It covers the entire keyboard and gives the curve a little more protection than the cheap skins. I have been using it for a long time and highly recommend it.

03-22-09 08:10 PM
    I have the black version of the one your thinking about and it works fine. Also have a leather holster. Also use the Clarivue screen protector and happy with it.
    03-22-09 08:33 PM
    Dude don't pay 40.00 bucks for a silicone case. I just bought one with oem BlackBerry logo on ebay for $8.00 ! Free Shipping!

03-22-09 08:37 PM
    I have a Body Glove case ...like an Otterbox but not as bulky or Pricey...comes w both a removable belt-clip and button pop-in(for a smooth back) for $15 on ebay...dropped quite a few times....nuttin happened...
    03-22-09 08:47 PM
    Personally, I use the leather case. Just be careful, why would you drop it or throw it around in the first place? I think that cases look stupid on phones.
    03-22-09 08:54 PM
    i just purchased a case from the CB store, Case-Mate Smart Skin for BlackBerry Curve 8310, and I'M LOVING IT!

it protects the whole phone including the keys.
    yes the shipping was a lot more expensive (i don't live in the states) than the item itself, but it was ALL worth it
    03-22-09 08:59 PM
    sh** happens and true ADDICTS goto great lengths to protect their Berry's....everyone has a preference and might not think cases are stupid....
    03-22-09 09:00 PM
    I would NEVER drop or throw my BB on purpose! Stuff happens and I really like the silicon case makes the phone not slippery and I think it looks great.

03-22-09 09:03 PM
    I think you should get a case. I got the body glove black case, it's hard rubber, but soft touch on the outside. It protects against scratches and dropping it, it also has a protective cover for the screen. You don't want to drop your phone and mess it up.
    03-22-09 09:20 PM
    I ordered 2 OEM silicone cases with the logo the other day on eBay for $5.99 a piece plus free shipping - $11.98. So, check them out there.
    03-23-09 12:18 AM
    Nothing more irresponsible than carrying a BB naked.

I do leather cases myself...
    03-23-09 12:29 AM
    Right now I have the Seidio case and it seems to be almost indestructible
    I'd really recommend buying a case for any phone. I've always been a freak about keeping my phones in perfect condition. I've taken a 6 month phone into verizon and the reps couldn't believe how nice it looked. Also, being a girly girl :P I love switching my case to my mood/outfit. Right now I have a gorgeous jeweled one coming. It's taking too long to get here >.<
    If you don't want a case, there are sticker-like skins you can order.
    You could check out decalgirl.com
    Despite the name, they have a lot of male and female choices. I ordered my brother the baseball one for his Voyager after he made Varsity for pitching as a soph for baseball (yes, I'm bragging). He loved it. As a bonus, you get the matching wallpaper to download so that the design can continue onto your screen, which is awesome. Their super slim, come off easily and cleanly, and are fun XD I have a few more I want to order for myself.
    03-23-09 02:46 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD