I have been looking on ebay for memory cards at a good price. I am finding that you can get an 8gig sdhc card for about $45 plus shipping. When I look to regular retailers I find it much higher. The ebay seller has a good rating and they are wholesalers. Is there a catch that I don't know about? It does not say that it is refurbished or anything else that would be alarming. The seller is in the lower 48 states. Let me know if any of you have done this and were you happy with the outcome.
    04-05-08 10:49 PM
    You can get them from online stores like newegg for that price dont need to buy it from ebay.
    04-05-08 10:53 PM
    Do you trust them? That is my only concern. The price is right if it is legit. I expect a new product that is not refurbished or otherwise compromised. If that is what they are selling than I am happy.
    04-05-08 10:56 PM
    I've purchased memory cards off eBay before. As long as they are new and in the factory packaging I don't see a problem. I usually stick to SanDisk brand.
    04-05-08 10:59 PM
    eBay My World - tudouqu
    this guy sold me mine.....although i thought the shipping was way too slow (i think i got it in a week). i am very happy with my memory card. He is a great seller and responds quickly. I had purchase memory card perviously from another seller. the card was crap and the seller took long to respond to my complaints. i finally had to file a dispute with paypal to get my money back. also if you are scared to buy it from ebay....newegg.com is a great website i have bought lots of stuff from there and they have great customer service and 3 day shipping (sometimes shipping is free).
    Last edited by tatyana17; 04-05-08 at 11:03 PM.
    04-05-08 11:00 PM
    I've never had a problem with anything from eBay. I always read EVERYTHING very carefully. Check their feedback for the past three months and only buy branded names. There are some honest and excellent sellers on there but when in doubt, don't buy. I find if the page is really busy, then somewhere on it is a catch! Read carefully.
    04-06-08 02:58 AM
    While I have not had any problem with the products I have purchased, I do have a problem with the increasing shipping cost. Once you receive a product in which you have paid $15 dollars shipping for and see it only cost $1.50 to ship you loose faith in the process.
    04-06-08 04:06 AM
    if there is a frys electronics near you go there they always have the best deals on any sd cards i got my 2gig from there for $10 and my 8gig for $25 sometimes you have to wait for the sales but i think its worth it
    04-06-08 05:01 AM
    I buy from eBay alot. Make sure you look at their feedback. I recommend not buying from anyone with a feedback of 99.8 or less.

I just got a 2GB Sandisk MicroSD $12.95 (new and price I have includes shipping)
    Last edited by Rubykate; 04-06-08 at 07:42 PM. Reason: It was actually a 2 Gigabyte microsd card...lol have mercy!
    04-06-08 04:08 PM
    online stores are by far better at least you get reviews
    04-06-08 07:38 PM
    Yes go ahead, buy on ebay I got my 6 GB micro sd card there. I enjoy it. Fast shipping, new, as described.
    04-06-08 07:48 PM
    Agree with the folks that say take your sweet time when making purchases on eBay. Set high goals in terns of feedback. And the best advice given was when in doubt, pass on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-08 06:08 PM
    just do your homework and you should be ok. that said i got a 2gb microsd from amazon for 11.99, kingston brand.
    04-12-08 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD