Hey guys just ordered my full white housing and white trackball from China. Looked at my tracking number today and it says "Foreign Acceptance" Wondering if anyone else had this experience too and how long it will take to get it from the day that it said this.
    Thanks
    10-04-09 11:12 PM
    It will need to go thru customs, so you're kinda at the mercy of uncle sam.
    I ordered some parts a couple months ago from HK, and they took just about 2 weeks to get here.
    10-05-09 12:30 AM
    i never understood why it always takes longer from these countries because I get mail from Australia and it gets here in less than a week. I'm also waiting on some cases from HK now.
    10-05-09 07:04 AM
    Thanks guys

So..

Hmm so it said it shipped on Sep 28th and then "Foreign Acceptance" on October 4th. Maybe 5 days or so until it gets here..?? HOPEFULLY

I hoping. I'm really looking forward to a white bb 8900
    10-05-09 07:06 AM
    Post some pics when ur done. The white is gonna look sick.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 07:54 AM
    Post some pics when ur done. The white is gonna look sick.

Will do. Hopefully it will be within the next week. Maybe start a new thread or just post in here but will do.

10-05-09 10:30 AM
    That is the hardest part for me.

Impatient Ranger + Two week delivery = FAIL!

I'm going to start ordering from sites that can get me my order in days rather than YEARS

P.S. Anybody who orders there housing units off of ebay, when you get it, pay attention to the glass separating from the actual housing unit itself. I had this happen and am not happy about it. I shouldn't have to use super glue on an item.
    10-06-09 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD