Hey Ladies, just bought the blackberry storm and I'm wanting the best case possible for my purse. I've got my eye on this one (sena magnet flipper case), does anyone out there have it???? if so, how do you like yours???? would love some feedback on it before I purchase.... Much appreciated! or is there a better case you recommend? Thanks! Salvation
    03-04-09 04:39 PM
    First off, I'm a dude. Second, I don't have that case. However, it does look like a really good case and I plan on getting it myself. I too would like to know of anyone who has it and if its a good case or not
    03-04-09 04:54 PM
    A few weeks ago, I bought the Sena Magnet flipper case, but the magnet was improperly placed and the BB sleep function didn't work. On my replacement case (Sena was very nice about this), it works SOMETIMES. Flip it open, and about 50% of the time it turns on. Sometimes a double-flip (open/close/open) does the trick. I think there's a manufacturing glitch somewhere. I bought one for my wife (before realizing the problem), and it behaves the same way. Sena is sending a replacement for hers, too.
    10-15-09 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD