Hi anyone out there have the Sena leather skin or the Leather magnet flipper case for their Storm? Im thinking about getting either one and would like any opintions. Also any pics would be great. Thanks
    03-22-09 10:40 AM
    Hi anyone out there have the Sena leather skin or the Leather magnet flipper case for their Storm? Im thinking about getting either one and would like any opintions. Also any pics would be great. Thanks
    welcome to crackberry... but yea check out the carckberry store
    03-22-09 10:54 AM
    Wow nobody has the Sena case for their Storm? Must not be popular. I see lots of people buy them for their Iphones.
    03-26-09 05:46 PM
    Sena makes a great case... had them when I was on Palm, and have one for my 8320.
    03-26-09 06:19 PM
    I had a Sena case and I hated it. It wasn't put together well and the cut outs for buttons were WAY off.
    03-26-09 08:07 PM
    Hmm, mine is fine. I definitely had to go for a flip case. My phone is more responsive now. I keep my phone in my pocket and wanted to use the sleeper function. There are other flip cases out there. Noreve makes one. I had one for my curve and loved it. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 11:09 AM
    Can I recommend a beautiful white silicone case?
    08-10-09 11:44 AM
    I say the best case so far is the incipio case it's rugged, clean and just cool. But don't tale my word for it check it out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD