I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the cases are actually rubber? I am allergic to latex (a main thing in rubber) and have come to realize the the word rubber is often used in place of silicone.
    09-07-09 10:47 PM
    If you are talking an innocase I don't believe it is rubber. Just has a tacky feel to it. Almost like silicone. You local vzw store usually has them in stock.

Your best bet is to contact seidio them selves just to be extra safe on what you order.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 12:06 AM
    I was actually talking about this case http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-ru...medium=content

I would love to use the case with the holster for work. I was thinking of just going into the store seeing they could open one and see if my hand swells.
    09-08-09 12:10 AM
    Yes that is the innocase. I am almost one hundred percent positive there is no ruber involved in it. I own on myself, it is just a tacky type coating onto a plastic shell.
    If you go into a vzw store and look at curve accessories you will prob see the blue pink and black ones on the floor. You are able to take them out and see how they feel
    I just saw a few tonight in my local vzw store in providence RI

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 12:15 AM
    wolf-
    Have the case, am allergic to latex as well. No worries.

Let me know if you have any other questions..
    09-08-09 02:49 PM
    there cases are not rubber. there hard plastic with a coating which feels like a soft rubbery feel. exactly what the rubber feels like on the sides of your phone.
    09-08-09 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD