03-18-09 07:36 AM
90 ... 234
tools
    I have noticed that the Innocase II has made the Back Arrow and Red End hard keys make a snapping/crinkling sound when pressed. It is most annoying!
    01-06-09 11:37 AM
    CSSVT,

Did you try adjusting your screws back towards their original settings? The only people that seem to be having this problem are the people who've modified their phones.

The Innocase was designed on an unmodified Storm straight out of the box, and we've had no problems at all with the screen. Unfortunately I don't think we'll be able to change the product to accommodate alterations to the original device.

Also....a quick FYI. Thomas is actually out of the office today, but if you'll send an email to forum@seidio.com I'll make sure he gets it.

Thanks,
    Thanks, I left him a message last night after you guys were closed (I was major side tracked). I can't modify back because the screen was completely too tight before....putting it back would make my phone next to unusable. He mentioned an Innocase I being sent to me for feedback so we'll see in the next day or two I assume, whether or not I'll be using it without the back door or what.
    01-06-09 01:22 PM
    I recd the innoII case and holster yesterday. Two problems with it. It fits perfectly fine and no screen issues but it is a pain in the neck to take it apart 2 or 3 times a day to do a battery pull and yes i have that software that does it without the battery pull but then it hangs on media card inserted so i have to battery pull anyway. The second problem is that with the case on if you are listening to something and put the case down the sound it muffled. There is a hole cut out for the speaker but the sound is trapped and therefore muffled. with the silicone case on it sounds the same wether it is face up or down. This is unacceptable to me as I listen to podcasts etc all the time. I have a call into seidio to see if they have something better for me. If not I might see if the seidio holster would work with the rim silicone case. That might work until something better comes along.
    01-06-09 03:53 PM
    I posted earlier in this thread about my phone not clicking with the innocase II because of the business card.

Quick recap of old posts: I removed the business card and it worked! My click was never too bad to begin with. Later on I tried felt pads and that improved it. I also tried the torx screw loosening but that stopped the click with the case.

Today I decided to play with it some more because I know my click use to be better. I removed my felt pad. Put back the same folded business card and guess what it works with the case.

I believe after using this case for about a week and taking it on and off to do battery pulls it made the case more flexible and less stiff and allowed it to work with the innocase II

By the way I love this case easpecially with GA on the earpiece, screen and bottom buttons.....No Scratches even without lifting the clip
    01-06-09 04:29 PM
    I've been loving my innocase ll for almost 2weeks and love it except that now after no drops and very gently use I notice the rubber coating is starting to peel.

Edit: I wanted to note that the spots are not that bad that are peeling, 1/2 cm here and there, I'm just hoping they don't get any worse. I think it's just from putting the phone in my pocket.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Jester23; 01-24-09 at 10:02 AM.
    01-23-09 11:16 PM
    I've been loving my innocase ll for almost 2weeks and love it except that now after no drops and very gently use I notice the rubber coating is starting to peel.

Jester,

Please email your contact and original order information to forum@seidio.com and I'll see what we can do to get you a replacement.

Thanks,
    01-24-09 02:44 AM
    I really think Seidio's service is top notch and I will be buying from them again
    01-24-09 10:15 AM
    will seidio make an innocase III? lol. i like how the first case gives coverage on the top of the phone, but if you drop it, it busts open (iirc from reading some other posts), thus rendering the case useless. I like how the second case goes on, similar to the incase for the iphone. if you drop it, it won't open, but it doesn't give any coverage on top.
    01-24-09 01:12 PM
    My innocase 2 is amazing, it went on smooth and I have a business card under my back cover. I purchased it in grey and love the way it accents my blackberry storm. I for the first time today tried to do a battery pull, and then spent the next 40 minutes trying to get the case off. I felt at times I might actually break my phone trying to remove the case and then had to resort to using a screwdriver. I am kind of torn. I like the case alot but dont really want to have to spend that kind of time trying to remove it if I have too.
    02-11-09 11:33 PM
    Either of you using it with the holster? Interested to know if it will scratch the top of the phone.

I use the case and the clip. Case is fairly easy to get off. Bottom piece just pulls off. Fits snug so it won't fall off. And the large piece is very snug also. No problems with it keeping screen from clicking, etc. If you wanna take it off take off the side on the call button first, then the side by the end button (with the headphone jack) second. Shouldn't have any issues.

The clip is nice. Just like the one for my curve. No issues with it scratching cus the lower most lip has a rubber gasket so it can grip better. Its all good.

02-11-09 11:43 PM
    My innocase 2 is amazing, it went on smooth and I have a business card under my back cover. I purchased it in grey and love the way it accents my blackberry storm. I for the first time today tried to do a battery pull, and then spent the next 40 minutes trying to get the case off. I felt at times I might actually break my phone trying to remove the case and then had to resort to using a screwdriver. I am kind of torn. I like the case alot but dont really want to have to spend that kind of time trying to remove it if I have too.
    Sha,

Next time try wiggling the bottom piece back and forth a little. It should slide right off.

Thanks,
    02-12-09 02:41 PM
    Just got mine this morning after having used a Seidio spring clip holster with my Curve for a long time. It is everything I expected it to be. Top quality product. The fit on the Innocase II is snug as it should be, and while I would not want to take the phone in and out of it repeatedly, it does come loose w/o the use of tools.

I will be using it with the holster, but don't expect any scratching issues. Will report back.
    02-13-09 02:26 PM
    After a month, I am noticing fine scratches on the unprotected glossy top of the phone. I have started holstering the phone inverted to keep the spring clip from abrading this spot when the phone is placed into the holster.
    03-17-09 03:13 PM
    I personally love my innocase II. It can be tricky taking it off but after 2 or 3 times I've got it down. TIP: The side with the one button and the micro USB is the best place to "open" the case up to get it out, a lot less friction.

Also seideo, to be on here providing proactive, top notch customer service has made me a loyal customer. I will NEVER buy a case from another manufacturer. Nice work!
    03-17-09 08:11 PM
    I just got my Innocase II and belt holder and luv it.....nice feel and seems to stay in the holder pretty good....
    03-18-09 07:36 AM
90 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD